Giving season ticket away for Celt*c game

3 minutes ago, cbagan92 said:

Currently working away atm usually my old man would take the ticket but he can’t make it, I’ve noticed some people do things for ex servicemen on here,

I’d have posted in the ticket section but want to make sure it goes to someone deserving, it’s one ticket sat in the main stand front, all I need is there name D.O.B etc and they’ll have to print it off the morning of match day for £5 at the ticket office  

admin move to ticket section if required, 🇬🇧🇬🇧

3 minutes ago, Waggy1872 said:

👍

Nice one OP.

3 hours ago, cbagan92 said:

Currently working away atm usually my old man would take the ticket but he can’t make it, I’ve noticed some people do things for ex servicemen on here,

I’d have posted in the ticket section but want to make sure it goes to someone deserving, it’s one ticket sat in the main stand front, all I need is there name D.O.B etc and they’ll have to print it off the morning of match day for £5 at the ticket office  

Hi mate,

I can easily find a Veteran to take advantage of this seat for you. 

We have our own ticket reprinting system in place, which is approved and supported by the Ticket Office, and doesn't cost a fiver!  :p:

All you need to do is PM me and we'll take it from there. :tu:

Here's one we did last week...

3 hours ago, Zetland said:

Sent you a PM. Included @govanblue :rangers:

3 hours ago, cbagan92 said:

- What she said!  :tu:

22 hours ago, cbagan92 said:

3 hours ago, qwerty said:

As an Ex Serviceman can I say a sincere thankyou for this kind gesture cbagan92.

It is heart warming that you have given this away looking for no personal gain.

You Sir are a gentleman!

And will make someone's day.

Thankyou!

Nice of you to take the trouble to tell him that.  :tu:

As an Ex-Serviceman, you may be interested in something we have going on here...

13 hours ago, govanblue said:

Nice of you to take the trouble to tell him that.  :tu:

As an Ex-Serviceman, you may be interested in something we have going on here...

How do I access the thread??  is it on here??

15 minutes ago, qwerty said:

Magic, Ta!

the link below should also give you a reasonable summary of what we do...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/317052-rm-erskine-fund-season-1819-official-thread/

I just assumed everybody knows about the Fund.  Maybe we need to be more vocal!  :lol: