Worst Fake top

j1mgg

9 minutes ago, LoyalAyrshire said:

I know that pal. I’m talking about if folk are kicking about Ibrox with that on.

Don’t take notice of Jeffrey pal, he’s a Partick Thistle fan who’s only on here due to being a relative of an admin member. He’s a troll 

45 minutes ago, LoyalAyrshire said:

Is the Lion brand stealing all the money that is supposed to be going to Fernando? Saw that they were selling them in the Ibrox Bar in Benidorm. Shocking if true.

Over there next month. Will investigate. 

2 minutes ago, LoyalAyrshire said:

I seen they were selling the Fernando Ricksen tops but then folk were saying that Lion brand weren’t giving him money etc.

I know the other year when there were big doubts on where the money was going to according to a lot of posters o here. I think at the time they were selling them on the basis the profit was going back into the club. I suppose now we have our retail side sorted they are looking for another way to make money? I don't have any insider knowledge but others on here for wise than myself on the matter seem to think they aren't doing what they are suppose to.. 

2 hours ago, stuart1994 said:

There was a white one with a Union Jack at the top right which was particularly popular at the start of the season would make you boke 

I actually quite liked that one. No, I don't have one BTW! 😂

1 hour ago, MrMckee said:

I know the other year when there were big doubts on where the money was going to according to a lot of posters o here. I think at the time they were selling them on the basis the profit was going back into the club. I suppose now we have our retail side sorted they are looking for another way to make money? I don't have any insider knowledge but others on here for wise than myself on the matter seem to think they aren't doing what they are suppose to.. 

Aye that’s absolutely disgusting.

11 hours ago, miracle said:

These tops are howling but sure we've all owned unofficial club merchandise at one point or another so banning folk for wearing it would be pretty counterproductive. 

I got one from @Zetland money went to Erskine Fund so I was happy to pay for it. That will be the only time I would pay for a fake top. Would have to look decent as well. Wouldn't touch that one though. It's god awful.