CJNOVO992

magic8ball

I’m all for people being supportive and showing their love for the club, but I find this kinda stuff cringey to be honest.

Arsenal Fan TV, that angry Kilmarnock fan and all the other virgin vloggers to name a few are quite embarrassing and rightly get the piss taken out of them. Typical that one of us would think that’s a good idea.

21 minutes ago, Marky. said:

I’m all for people being supportive and showing their love for the club, but I find this kinda stuff cringey to be honest.

Arsenal Fan TV, that angry Kilmarnock fan and all the other virgin vloggers to name a few are quite embarrassing and rightly get the piss taken out of them. Typical that one of us would think that’s a good idea.

To be fair to him he’s nothing like the ones you’ve mentioned. 

1 hour ago, OhW said:

"Hello, I'm CJNovo992 and I'm here to bring you another brand new video. The brand new video will begin in 3, 2, 1...Hello, I'm CJNovo992 and, as I said, I'm here to bring you another brand new video, thanks to everyone who watches my brand new videos. So without any further delay, it's time to start my brand new video. 3, 2, 1...Hello, I'm CJNovo992 and welcome to another brand new video."

You forgot the sponsor break 😂

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

The day he said Rangers were using him to shoot videos to show that not all Rangers fans are racist/bigots or something along those lines should have been the end

:lol:

1 hour ago, Marky. said:

AFTV is golden at times. 

2 hours ago, OhW said:

"Hello, I'm CJNovo992 and I'm here to bring you another brand new video. The brand new video will begin in 3, 2, 1...Hello, I'm CJNovo992 and, as I said, I'm here to bring you another brand new video, thanks to everyone who watches my brand new videos. So without any further delay, it's time to start my brand new video. 3, 2, 1...Hello, I'm CJNovo992 and welcome to another brand new video."

😂, watched a couple of his videos and I could swear this was the exact intro both times!

2 hours ago, OhW said:

Glorious 

1 minute ago, Marky. said:

Nope, no thanks, this doesn’t exist - I’ve blocked this out my mind and it must stay that way. :megaanguish:

You'll be pleased to know that next season they are going to travel on different supporters buses and interview fans on their way to and from games

For so many reasons that could go horribly :lol:

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

You'll be pleased to know that next season they are going to travel on different supporters buses and interview fans on their way to and from games

For so many reasons that could go horribly :lol:

I remember they started this and they got a bit of backlash. Thought they’d fizzled out into obscurity. Oh well, good luck to them again, I'm sure they have fun. One stupid line from someone and they’re in the mainstream mhedia for the entertainment of the unwashed sadly.