CJNOVO992

magic8ball

13 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

That'll be great. 

"Wee shug gives his update on how he feels the seasons begun right after he finishes his men behind the wire solo and gubs his eccie"

:lol:

:lol:

As funny as the thought of it is, it'll be really unfunny when it goes bad which will be the first game of the season

3 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I just went and watched that CJNOVO guy for the first time there and he's exactly the type of person I would never want to have in my life 

You can tell his match day experience is just nauseating

The kinda cunt that still wears his Rangers top over his hoodie. 

3 minutes ago, gj923 said:

He is not going to be everyone’s cup of tea but much better we get news/info from actual fans than from the likes of the record or the sun. So it’s good if it keep some of our younger fans interested and engaged in the club.

If there is even a fart let go at Ibrox someone on here will know of it days before wee CJNOVO1690

CJ Novo is a cool guy. Loves the club but that's how the young ones express loves these days. Interacts with the people who comment and doesn't take himself too seriously.

I like Heart and Hand but CJ Novo is more entertaining.

9 minutes ago, bennyali said:

CJ Novo is a cool guy. Loves the club but that's how the young ones express loves these days. Interacts with the people who comment and doesn't take himself too seriously.

I like Heart and Hand but CJ Novo is more entertaining.

Have to agree with that. Heart and hand is brilliant for info. But for me it's only David Edgar that has any real personality about him 

CJ  is defo a lot more tame but can be quite entertaining, can't be arsed with his spl show though 

Another one which is decent is the we welcome the chase. Bazbowski I think he's called seems a rite nutter good banter but the other guy that's on can't remember his name I can't be arsed with 

7 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

You'll be pleased to know that next season they are going to travel on different supporters buses and interview fans on their way to and from games

For so many reasons that could go horribly :lol:

That is quite possibly the worst idea I have ever heard.

18 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Bazbowski I think he's called seems a rite nutter good banter but the other guy that's on can't remember his name I can't be arsed with 

Sharp Div? I don't like him. He isn't interesting at all

CJ's alright - speaks sense but is generally quite safe and obvious. Just hate that glorious intro, goes right through me.

Sharpdiv, the thicker of the two, ok but seems a bit obnoxious in their podcast group setting.

Can't stand that Baz Bowski someone mentioned, comes across as a right tadger, could be wrong or it could be his YouTube character where he plays a prick.😂