Greg Docherty

1 minute ago, Sash tap said:

He did and overall he did very well, but he still had trouble finding consistency.

I find it hard to believe that someone that won a every individual award for a club was inconsistent. Exactly how many games of his did you watch last season?

5 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

I find it hard to believe that someone that won a every individual award for a club was inconsistent. Exactly how many games of his did you watch last season?

I watched a good few of their games in the flesh, as I was near the area on holiday a few times last year. I also spoke to their fans whilst I was there.

Also, there are many similar reports from other bears who have watched him and Shrewsbury fans themselves. 

Just now, lidorfc said:

Bare faced lie if ever I saw one!

Not at all mate. Obviously I can’t prove it but I’ve no reason to lie. I want him to do well of course and would love to say it was all plain sailing for him at Shrewsbury but I can’t.

27 minutes ago, Sash tap said:

I watched a good few of their games in the flesh, as I was near the area on holiday a few times last year. I also spoke to their fans whilst I was there.

Also, there are many similar reports from other bears who have watched him and Shrewsbury fans themselves. 

How long do you go on holiday to be able to watch a good few games?

39 minutes ago, Sash tap said:

4 minutes ago, Sash tap said:

Watched them 4x in the flesh last year.

Post the tickets. 

7 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Post the tickets. 

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Watching Shrewsbury 4 times in a season is a commitment, would definitely like to see these tickets also. 

12 minutes ago, murzo said:

You’re a clown

Sorry, your right. The Shrewsbury fan base and the bears that watched him are at it, for absolutely no reason.

He did very well on his loan spell but he was still inconsistent. End of discussion.

3 minutes ago, Sash tap said:

Sorry, your right. The Shrewsbury fan base and the bears that watched him are at it, for absolutely no reason.

He did very well on his loan spell but he was still inconsistent. End of discussion.

61CC51E1-331B-4C9C-B187-AAC353A2373C.gif.34d4b8d12f3da57cdb25e692dec5b086.gif

I’m still here ya clown

Greg Docherty cleans up at Shrewsbury Town fans' awards night

By Lewis Cox | Shrewsbury Town FC | Published: May 1, 2019

Loanee Greg Docherty was the big winner at Shrewsbury Town In the Community supporters’ end of season awards.

Barry Davies presents Greg Docherty with his OSC Player of the Year trophy. Pic: Carl Jones 

The Rangers midfielder was voted player of the year by the Away Travel Club, the Family Stand and the Official Supporters’ Club.

He picked up his trophies as Sam Ricketts’ first-team squad attended last night’s ceremony at Montgomery Waters Meadow.

Docherty has been a big hit since arriving from Ibrox and his 10 goals have played a key part in Shrewsbury preserving their League One status.

So all the fans groups talking shite according to you. If he was inconsistent the rest of the team must have been murder for him to scoop the awards he did. Anyways, show us the tickets.

4 minutes ago, murzo said:

61CC51E1-331B-4C9C-B187-AAC353A2373C.gif.34d4b8d12f3da57cdb25e692dec5b086.gif

I’m still here ya clown

Greg Docherty cleans up at Shrewsbury Town fans' awards night

By Lewis Cox | Shrewsbury Town FC | Published: May 1, 2019

Loanee Greg Docherty was the big winner at Shrewsbury Town In the Community supporters’ end of season awards.

Barry Davies presents Greg Docherty with his OSC Player of the Year trophy. Pic: Carl Jones 

The Rangers midfielder was voted player of the year by the Away Travel Club, the Family Stand and the Official Supporters’ Club.

He picked up his trophies as Sam Ricketts’ first-team squad attended last night’s ceremony at Montgomery Waters Meadow.

Docherty has been a big hit since arriving from Ibrox and his 10 goals have played a key part in Shrewsbury preserving their League One status.

So all the fans groups talking shite according to you. If he was inconsistent the rest of the team must have been murder for him to scoop the awards he did. Anyways, show us the tickets.

They were fucking dreadful and were in a relegation scrap all season. So for instance, out of Hamilton’s team this year (who also just survived relegation) they’re player of the year was no doubt still not a world beater and his own troubles.

Docherty was the best of them and as I’ve said, did well. But he still had trouble, such as inconsistency. This is widely accepted by anyone who saw him. I’m sure you can find threads on him from their boards etc. 

1 minute ago, Sash tap said:

They were fucking dreadful and were in a relegation scrap all season. So for instance, out of Hamilton’s team this year (who also just survived relegation) they’re player of the year was no doubt still not a world beater and his own troubles.

Docherty was the best of them and as I’ve said, did well. But he still had trouble, such as inconsistency. This is widely accepted by anyone who saw him. I’m sure you can find threads on him from their boards etc. 

Nope.

55 minutes ago, Sash tap said:

You went to watch a dreadful team 4 times, while on holiday?