*** The Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Match Thread ***

9 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

This debate is mental 

Alfredo MUST start the next 4 games they are absolutely crucial to our season 

Defoe can play against East Fife and St Mirren no worries but that’s all he should be restricted to unless Morelos is injured or suspended (or sold)

i'd start both.I know we have goals in the midfield but  i prefer having 2 attackers up top. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bit nervous about today. On paper it just looks too good to be true today. Playing a team that’s lost their best manager in recent times, 8 of their players, a home European tie to a part time team and they’re only other game this summer was against a local amateur side. If we can’t beat them, even on that park, today then say what you want but that is a disaster. 

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Find out in a couple of hours, nothing confirmed as yet.

He seemedto be training freely yesterday at training, so things are looking hopeful.

The manager said pre Progress game that the two squads for Thursday night and today would look different. I take that to mean a high turnover of players. Out will go Shagger, Defoe, Ojo, Kamara and Katic. In will come Fod, Davis (if fit), Morelos, Edmundson and Jones. 

Just now, ElBufalo20 said:

We need Kent or another winger up to his standards desperately.

Arfield did well in that position but can’t seem him playing that role all season.

Anyway solid team. 3-1 win

Arfield was great in that role towards the end of last season.  Not a traditional winger but he constantly makes dangerous runs in to the box.  He’s capable of getting a good number of goals from there.

Archived