Borna

1 minute ago, BlueMe said:

I wasn't waiting, it literally happened. You maybe missed it because you were away licking a window tbf.

I am a dick head, agreed.................................

You could pick out faults made by everybody on that park tonight , but Barasic is shite again and its lets watch Haliday for mistakes. 

Like I said we know hes not top class but hes been our most consistent player for 6-8 months now and  still folk are looking for faults every time he plays.

Thankfully the views at the game are completely different to the views from some on here...........

18 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Did anyone else notice the impeccable Andy Halliday getting caught out of position when standing in the middle of defence, then trying to get back over and falling on his arse, putting their striker clean through on McGregor?

Worse than anything Barisic done tbf.

And Tav didn't the whole fucking game?

You been watching the netball again?

:rofl:

2 minutes ago, TMB said:

Booked for nothing first half.  The commentators said he would need to be carful when a guy ran in to him and pretended to be inured that second half.

The guy was a victim of poor refereeing and was subbed for Halliday to stop us going down to 10 men - nothing to do with ability.

What about the other 30 games.?????

10 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

To be fair he wasn't good enough last season so I don't understand why in the last few weeks we are pretending he is 

I don't think anyone's pretending he's been good enough tbh.

But he does deserve a clean slate this season due to the fact he was plagued with niggling injuries and it was his first season with us last season imo.

If there's no sign of improvement, then sell him in January, but writing the guy off when we're practically still in pre-season, benefits no-one tbh.

Barasic came to us with high expectations. He’s a Croatian international who we paid a couple of million pounds for.

Halliday is a utility player that we picked up for free who is playing in a position he would probably say isn’t his natural position.

If you look at it like that then the fact that there’s even a debate about who should be the first choice left back is pretty damning for Barasic IMO.

1 minute ago, BlueMe said:

I don't think anyone's pretending he's been good enough tbh.

But he does deserve a clean slate this season due to the fact he was plagued with niggling injuries and it was his first season with us last season imo.

If there's no sign of improvement, then sell him in January, but writing the guy off when we're practically still in pre-season, benefits no-one tbh.

I feel like everyone is pretending he's good enough now just to try and enforce this idea we are closer to 55 than last year.

Our left side of defence is abysmal in terms of challenging for silverware 

24 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Did anyone else notice the impeccable Andy Halliday getting caught out of position when standing in the middle of defence, then trying to get back over and falling on his arse, putting their striker clean through on McGregor?

Worse than anything Barisic done tbf.

That's OK. Coz he's staunch as fuck 

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Zero correlation, mr paranoia.

Paranoid that we get hard done to by refs and officialdom?  Fuck me, I didnt think there was any one still disputing thats the case.

Those who dont act worse than taigs, ie the majority who dont call Rangers players "rats" can probably correlate well enough though. That'll do me.

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

I feel like everyone is pretending he's good enough now just to try and enforce this idea we are closer to 55 than last year.

Our left side of defence is abysmal in terms of challenging for silverware 

No.person is pretending that