Legia - Rangers rival in Europa League play-off

polishranger

17 hours ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

Been to watch the gers in Poland in the past and can recommend the country to any bears about to set off on their travels. I had a fantastic time when over in katowice and gornik  it was a few years ago now but those trips were up there with the best when I used to travel abroad with the gers. Cheap drink cheap food and the locals were very friendly. Plus the women were gorgeous. If you get the chance to go my advice would be  go for it.

Here's a little reminder for you of when we played Górnik Zabrze, BB.117.thumb.JPG.088c99bd433cf7c23ee68f94fa1d7a1c.JPG

17 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

Who’s their best player 

For me it's Artur Jędrzejczyk who normally plays left or right fullback, or Tomasz Jodłowiec who is a midfielder. Up front their main striker is the Spaniard, Carlitos (if he's fit)  Legia have got some new guys who I'm not really familiar with.

6 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Was still deciding to be fair, but I’m struggling to get the Friday off work. Apparently Sports Options are now looking at a bigger plane so more people can book up. 

If you manage it, you certainly won't forget the experience and atmosphere, I assure you. Believe it or not, but Legia (both club and fans) are confident of beating us, or the Danes.

35 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Was still deciding to be fair, but I’m struggling to get the Friday off work. Apparently Sports Options are now looking at a bigger plane so more people can book up. 

Sick as fuck am working this and missing this one, hope you get away for it mate