Punishment From Fenians

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

The fact they are run by two of the biggest bigots to ever walk the earth seems to be lost on some of our support. 

It’s far from being lost on me as I know who they are and they’ve been instrumental in getting 3k fans getting locked out due to our lack of self control 

22 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So you can call someone a Fenian as long you don’t call him a bastard at the same time or claim to be up to your knees in his blood. 

Yes, isn’t that obvious? You can call someone black but if you add bastard to the end you’re getting done with racism. 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Aye let’s just lie down and take it. 

You do know they will simply move on to the next word that they fancy don’t you. I know Fenian cunts that want WATP classed the same as Fenian and Rule Britannia banned. 

May sound mental but if you had said the same about Fenian 20 years ago they would’ve laughed at you. If you said the first day the Famine Song got song it would be banned in no time they would e laughed at you. 

Nah, lets just defy UEFA and play the rest of our matches behind closed doors ffs.

We can't win this fight, anyone actually thinking about it should realise this.

Just now, bluenoz said:

you starting apologizing before even reading the thread!!

Did I?  I made a prediction about how the thread would have went.  I didn't make my position clear until I started responding to specific posts.   

You're talking shite.

Just now, Bad Robot said:

It’s far from being lost on me as I know who they are and they’ve been instrumental in getting 3k fans getting locked out due to our lack of self control 

Im sure they all over every club with a fan problem then. 

Im really sure they will.....

I just don't get the need for people to still sing the Billy boys on a European night if i am brutally honest.

I'm a horrible bitter bastard and love nothing more than hearing that anthem at full gusto but on European nights it's just asking for trouble.. uefa don't want to nor will they get into the meaning of the word. 

We really are on a knife edge here with uefa and there's only going to be one winner. Fare will keep attending and keep reporting absolutely everything. At home to St Joseph's of Gibraltar I just don't get it.

Must be mellowing at my old age 

Some amount of hypocrites floating about the day not just here on social media as well.

The game was the 18/7 funny how the part of the stadium has to be closed has come into effect before the biggest game this far in the competition that game happened over a month ago so it takes a month to ban to close a section. 

8 minutes ago, BF1 said:

Lifetime bans for those responsible. Sickening that bears that can control themselves will miss out on the Legia game cause of these vermin. We don't need them in out support. 

Fuck you.  Calling our fans vermin is bloody disgraceful.

Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

Calling fellow bears vermin really? what a wanker you are, you’ve probably sang the songs yourself you hypocritical prick.

Never sang any of those songs at a game because unlike the cretins that are quoting me, I actually care about the club. 

The folk singing these songs at games are vermin, and certainly not bears. A bear wouldn't intentionally go out and hurt the club. I'd rather give their lot lifetime bans before they cause game to be played behind closed doors/chucked outo Europe. Sadly, some of our support would rather get paranoid about conspiracies. 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

I just don't get the need for people to still sing the Billy boys on a European night if i am brutally honest.

I'm a horrible bitter bastard and love nothing more than hearing that anthem at full gusto but on European nights it's just asking for trouble.. uefa don't want to nor will they get into the meaning of the word. 

We really are on a knife edge here with uefa and there's only going to be one winner. Fare will keep attending and keep reporting absolutely everything. At home to St Joseph's of Gibraltar I just don't get it.

Must be mellowing at my old age 

fucking apologist.

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

Yes from Villarreal the first time around 

Maybe people should start their own campaign then because as it stands the taigs fucking won that fucking battle and we're just pissing in the wind, everyone that's so up in arms about this, fight them at their own game man.  

1 minute ago, BF1 said:

Never sang any of those songs at a game because unlike the cretins that are quoting me, I actually care about the club. 

The folk singing these songs at games are vermin, and certainly not bears. A bear wouldn't intentionally go out and hurt the club. I'd rather give their lot lifetime bans before they cause game to be played behind closed doors/chucked outo Europe. Sadly, some of our support would rather get paranoid about conspiracies. 

Wank. 

Archived