Steve Clarke hopes UEFA sectarian singing penalty helps Rangers ‘tackle fan behaviour’. ...by TOM ENGLISH

Robmc1

14 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

The scabby team he grew up supporting,have been fined 20 times by the above mentioned organisation,which is riddled with a bunch of thieving fenian bastards.
So no heed taken of paltry fines from that shower of cunts,and a fat lot of use fines do for them.
Maybe if the organisation had any morals the tramps next European match would be behind closed doors,and hopefully that will be the Europa qualifiers.
Why would we take any advice from a jakey who should be down in London hanging about Chelsea.

Killie were fined 20 times by UEFA? 

8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Killie were fined 20 times by UEFA? 

Being a pape from the west of Scotland my bet is he supported the tramps and like a lot of them,they started watching Killie when we were wiping the floor with them 80/90's.
Unless you know different.

20 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

"I would love to think that in years to come it won't be an issue in Scotland and hopefully with education,

Has he never thought that the education system is the problem.
It's the 21st century and we are still segregating kids in the name of religion.

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

McCoist not a Rangers fan then?

He is. I know where youre going with this one but the difference is that there are countless instances of McCoist saying he supports us, there's none that I know of where clarke says he supports/supported them. 

55 minutes ago, The Dude said:

He is. I know where youre going with this one but the difference is that there are countless instances of McCoist saying he supports us, there's none that I know of where clarke says he supports/supported them. 

Tony Fitzpatrick and Davie Provan state otherwise, and theyve known him for many years/ played alongside him etc. I guess it comes down to whether you believe the knowledge of folk who know someone from working with them , or a magazine demonstrably flawed in its print (perhaps folk told not to mention supporting the big two if they were at other clubs??). I know which I believe, irrelevant as it actually is.

57 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Tony Fitzpatrick and Davie Provan state otherwise, and theyve known him for many years/ played alongside him etc. I guess it comes down to whether you believe the knowledge of folk who know someone from working with them , or a magazine demonstrably flawed in its print (perhaps folk told not to mention supporting the big two if they were at other clubs??). I know which I believe, irrelevant as it actually is.

I'll take what Clarke says (and has said again in recent years) at face value over what someone else claims. 

Why would Shoot magazine not want them to mention if they supported Rangers or celtic at a time when they had columnists from each club? 

15 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I'll take what Clarke says (and has said again in recent years) at face value over what someone else claims. 

Why would Shoot magazine not want them to mention if they supported Rangers or celtic at a time when they had columnists from each club? 

What has Clarke actually said?

For me its not whether Shoot wanted them to mention it. More likely agents not wanting future moves ruled out, family or players not wanting grief from supporters from other half of Old Firm. 

12 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

What has Clarke actually said?

For me its not whether Shoot wanted them to mention it. More likely agents not wanting future moves ruled out, family or players not wanting grief from supporters from other half of Old Firm. 

About who he supports? That hes no connection to either of us and im sure in one of his early interviews after joining Killie he said hed supported them and that was why hed taken the job 

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

About who he supports? That hes no connection to either of us and im sure in one of his early interviews after joining Killie he said hed supported them and that was why hed taken the job 

He lives above my girlfriends mum and is a supporter of the filth. 

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Yes, about who he supports. For a Killie fan managing his boyhood club there's surely dozens of quotes about how proud he was??