Steve Clarke hopes UEFA sectarian singing penalty helps Rangers ‘tackle fan behaviour’. ...by TOM ENGLISH

Robmc1

22 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

He is spot on as they mean two different things.  Being saying all along their were plenty of Protestant fenians.

I personally have no issues with Clarke and I am happy Lennon is their manager and not Clarke.

The guy spent 20 odd years mostly at Chelsea then Liverpool etc and he simply is not interested in any of it unlike the likes of Lennon who just can't help himself. 

I think it was his lack of being interested when Boyd got abused but all of a sudden he was offended and really he was just pissed off that his team just got skelped.

He only called us out as and he knew he could due to us being an easy target especially with our shit PR department and board along with  a compliant media who jump on any thing to harm us.

4 hours ago, Robmc1 said:

Did they do a piece on the high praise the club received from the MOD last week? Imo a far more newsworthy and positive piece promoting time effort and money in support of the armed forces. The partial closure had already been announced, this story was conceived chased up and delivered with one transparent notion in mind...

....but we only support Proddie troops don't ya know😁

4 hours ago, Robmc1 said:

TBF I had watched the interview on the national BBC news channel before reading this which predominantly focused on Rangers with little mention of other clubs. As I said this had been dealt with, he as the new Scotland coach could easily have sidestepped this as in the way it’s portrayed and headlined it looks like it’s a Rangers problem alone, many people will take this impression and not read through the full narrative...

Kinda the issue in a nut shell - if you only read headlines you often get the wrong viewpoint - his comments were pretty supportive of the clubs efforts and he stated ‘they’ had issues - fairly balanced interview , but mid represented by the headline! 

4 hours ago, Sket said:

Interesting  that he supposedly received letters of support from Rangers fans after his ever so traumatic experience.

Guaranteed a few were sent by some of the bed wetters on this site.

Same clown that met Rodgers in the Clyde tunnel no doubt. 

5 hours ago, Robmc1 said:

Interviewed this morning on BBC news about how he ‘lost it’  (5-1 literally) that night then his ‘dark ages’ rant etc etc. Was there really any need for this all to be dragged up again given the club strongly responded (albeit not to everyone’s taste). As the National and perceived neutral coach he could easily have stated the mater had been dealt with and look to move forward, he had no cause to wade in to this issue. The hypocrisy atm as well as the ongoing agenda of no marks such as the author Tom English is what is the most disappointing issue here.

Small mention of celtic singing later in the article but very much another story/ headline/ interview in my opinion created to darken the Rangers brand and again dehumanise the support...

14CC51CB-43B0-4750-B698-D273EC7A4320.png

The scabby team he grew up supporting,have been fined 20 times by the above mentioned organisation,which is riddled with a bunch of thieving fenian bastards.
So no heed taken of paltry fines from that shower of cunts,and a fat lot of use fines do for them.
Maybe if the organisation had any morals the tramps next European match would be behind closed doors,and hopefully that will be the Europa qualifiers.
Why would we take any advice from a jakey who should be down in London hanging about Chelsea.

Shame he dosent speak out about child abuse, you’d think a big boy like him, it would be water off a ducks back but naw no mention about the poor wains eh

he quick to say he’s glad his own kids didn’t grow up exposed to it, I happen to think there’s a lot lot worse kids in Scotland are exposed to 

6 hours ago, scottyc06 said:

Forgive me for not giving a fuck what this pair have to say! 

For me a totally Idiotic post

Unfortunately your completely missing the point. What they say, whether you or I like it is massively important in the big picture. What they say and almost always negatively bears a massive impact on us along with everyone else hence the problems we have had this last 5 days or so with uefa 

The sooner people realise these enemies with a platform to voice opinions and away opinions against us the sooner we can start to fight back 

2 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Lol I laughed at that but let's not kid ourselves on, yet another TV program showing how we glorify maiming Catholics and yet another thing that can and will be used against us. Still cringe at the guys who loved the trainspotting 2 scene that made us look like thick as fuck inbred idiots

48 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Lol I laughed at that but let's not kid ourselves on, yet another TV program showing how we glorify maiming Catholics and yet another thing that can and will be used against us. Still cringe at the guys who loved the trainspotting 2 scene that made us look like thick as fuck inbred idiots

I know for a fact they will try to use it against us but know what I don't give a fuck what they do anymore, Fuck Them. Hated trainspotting the first time just because of who were involved in it producing wise and you are correct that second one made a cunt of us, Boyle had the gall to use a Rangers pub as well for publicity for it as well. 

59 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Agreed!

'These are people who have been abandoned by their Political Class'. 

And some think that part of the film is funny. That bit is sadly true.