2nd UEFA Charge

BridgeIsBlue

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Zero arrests both home and away in Europe. No retaliation or anger by opposing fans. Why ? - because no one feels offended. Only one club is offended because we are breathing down their necks and they complain to UEFA and have FARE in their back-pocket.   This is more about what is in UEFA's ( Dude's ) wee rule book. The timing makes it clear to see. We played in 14 euro ties last year. I'm sure we were naughty once or twice, huh? Yet nothing was mentioned then.....

Aye mate. I'm UEFA. I run football all across the continent when Peter issues my instructions.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zero arrests both home and away in Europe. No retaliation or anger by opposing fans. Why ? - because no one feels offended. Only one club is offended because we are breathing down their necks and they complain to UEFA and have FARE in their back-pocket.   This is more about what is in UEFA's ( Dude's ) wee rule book. The timing makes it clear to see. We played in 14 euro ties last year. I'm sure we were naughty once or twice, huh? Yet nothing was mentioned then.....

...and let's not forget the compliments paid by police,stewards and clubs on our travels which it seems counts for nought.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Aye mate. I'm UEFA. I run football all across the continent when Peter issues my instructions.

You never form a personal opinion. You just look for sentences in posters paragraphs for slip ups, highlight them and quote fucking article 14 & 16. The site is about opinions and right now it is more about venting because everyone is angry for many reasons. It's time you respected that.

A video has been posted on FB showing them parading through the streets of Stockholm singing proudly about how they will not be mastered by any "Orange bastard."

Hopefully they keep it up inside the stadium. I'm sure FARE will be scrambling to deal with such racist/sectarian bile.

You never form a personal opinion. You just look for sentences in posters paragraphs for slip ups, highlight them and quote fucking article 14 & 16. The site is about opinions and right now it is more about venting because everyone is angry for many reasons. It's time you respected that.

I form plenty of opinions and regularly post them.

Right now isn't about 'venting'. It's about making sure fuckwits don't land us in a position where we're papped out of Europe because they've got a hard on for 19th century Irish politics.

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Right now isn't about 'venting'. It's about making sure fuckwits don't land us in a position where we're papped out of Europe because they've got a hard on for 19th century Irish politics.

No one should sing TBB. I have said this for years but there are other issues within the singing controversy that deserve venting like the board, UEFA, FARE, hidden agendas at play etc

8 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

A video has been posted on FB showing them parading through the streets of Stockholm singing proudly about how they will not be mastered by any "Orange bastard."

Hopefully they keep it up inside the stadium. I'm sure FARE will be all scrambling to deal with such racist/sectarian bile.

can you post it? One site is enough for ma sore heid.

Just now, bluenoz said:

No one should sing TBB. I have said this for years but there are other issues within the singing controversy that deserve venting like the board, UEFA, FARE, hidden agendas at play etc

Paranoid bollocks. Just take a look at how many other clubs have been pulled on similar charges recently. UEFA have warned us since 2006 about the Billy Boys yet some fuckwits can't get it through their fucking skull that they put us at risk.

Now, UEFA have punished us and every cunt wants to point fingers at everyone except those who sang the shit that saw us charged TWICE in the space of five weeks and now are seriously looking at Ibrox being closed.

Honest to fuck, folk go on here as if somehow celtic run the scottish and british governments, SFA, SPFL, UEFA, the media, the justice system, the education system, local councils and much, much more.

There's no hidden agenda. We've been told not to sing about fenians. We kept singing about fenians. We got punished for singing about fenians. Stop singing about fenians.

Paranoid bollocks. Just take a look at how many other clubs have been pulled on similar charges recently. UEFA have warned us since 2006 about the Billy Boys yet some fuckwits can't get it through their fucking skull that they put us at risk.

Now, UEFA have punished us and every cunt wants to point fingers at everyone except those who sang the shit that saw us charged TWICE in the space of five weeks and now are seriously looking at Ibrox being closed.

Honest to fuck, folk go on here as if somehow celtic run the scottish and british governments, SFA, SPFL, UEFA, the media, the justice system, the education system, local councils and much, much more.

There's no hidden agenda. We've been told not to sing about fenians. We kept singing about fenians. We got punished for singing about fenians. Stop singing about fenians.

Naive bollucks. 

Your answers are predicable, I knew you would highlight that bit. It was put in just for you. Union Bears would have been under 10 yrs old in 2006. A wee refresher to show due diligence wouldn't hurt, no?

Just now, markem said:

Naive bollucks. 

Course it is. Because in reality they're going to come and remove the colour orange from the pallette becuase it's sectarian, ban kids from doing the hokey cokey, outlaw our blacksocks and red tops and make sure we only sing pro-IRA songs at games.

Just now, The Dude said:

Course it is. Because in reality they're going to come and remove the colour orange from the pallette becuase it's sectarian, ban kids from doing the hokey cokey, outlaw our blacksocks and red tops and make sure we only sing pro-IRA songs at games.

You’d still be saying there is no agenda. 

Just now, bluenoz said:

Your answers are predicable, I knew you would highlight that bit. It was put in just for you. Union Bears would have been under 10 yrs old in 2006. A wee refresher to show due diligence wouldn't hurt, no?

Great. The UB were 10 in 2006. Except. Doesn't their group claim it was founded in 2007?

Do we need to sit them all down too and explain what happened to us in 2012?

Is there special classes for them to up their staunch level?

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Great. The UB were 10 in 2006. Except. Doesn't their group claim it was founded in 2007?

Do we need to sit them all down too and explain what happened to us in 2012?

Is there special classes for them to up their staunch level?

Well I have seen many people on here asking for clarification so I guess the answer must be yes. As season ticket holders, it is their right to ask. ( about what songs )

I'm sure most Union Bears are men in their late teens, early 20's

48 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

Hopefully they keep it up inside the stadium. I'm sure FARE will be scrambling to deal with such racist/sectarian bile.

If we could find footage of them singing that at one of their previous qualifiers then surely they would have to act.

35 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Funny that. Fare got their stadium closed for two games for racist chanting. Must be an agenda surely. 

People forget this is happening all over Europe and not just to us. Fair play mate, you take some amount of pelters on here for suggesting people look through the other end of the telescope sometimes and most of the time I agree with you.

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Fuck sake man, give it up. 

51 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Is there an agenda against Partizan Belgrade?

Could well be, we  don't know how Red Star are treated to make a comparison tbf.

I mean they managed to drive a tank through Belgrade cause they qualified for the UCL.

9 minutes ago, Orangeclement said:

Could well be, we  don't know how Red Star are treated to make a comparison tbf.

I mean they managed to drive a tank through Belgrade cause they qualified for the UCL.

Fare had undercover investigators in with Partizan fans

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

What do want to sing at them?? 

“You've got a big nose and a ugly face” 

Calling someone a Fenian isn’t sectarian especially if they identify as a Fenian. 

Just call them something that doesn’t knowingly earn sanctions from UEFA.

’Cunt’ would suffice and avoid any punishment. It really is that simple!

Plus, not all celtic fans identify themselves as being a Fenian,  just as all Rangers fans don’t identify themselves as loyalists or Orangemen.

its not as black and white as you make out.

Fare had undercover investigators in with Partizan fans

But are Red Star being treated the same or because no FARE representative is hiding in the stadium means it didn't happen ?

Why are we being punished now when all last season the same songs were sung yet not one form of punishment . Or again was it because FARE were not at any of our games last season.

Why can't we get all the info from FARE to find out what games they have attended and how many times they have asked for punishments due to rule breaches ? 

Just of the top.of my head we have had around 10 instances of Racism the last few months  in England alone (outwith UEFA jurisdiction) and yet no outcry for shutting down parts of the stadium the offending parties were picked out from cctv and banned . 

Archived