2nd UEFA Charge

BridgeIsBlue

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Honestly mate I know all week I’ve been banging on about singing what we like in the league games. 

But on Sunday we should leave the Fenian and FTP alone, but we can still give them it loud and proud about their sordid cover up of child rape and their love for terrorists. 

I hope to fuck we leave it out because it’s nowhere near worth the risk 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Honestly mate I know all week I’ve been banging on about singing what we like in the league games. 

But on Sunday we should leave the Fenian and FTP alone, but we can still give them it loud and proud about their sordid cover up of child rape and their love for terrorists. 

Must be 30 years since I gave it FTP and i'm all for changing the wording to TBB.
Manky fuckin tramps and paedo will be plenty much for me. 

As these tickets are not on sale yet, can the club deck not get closed and relocate season tickets holders who wish to go to the first home game, that would have less effect on the match and go unseen on TV. 

Just a thought, and yes I have sat there myself for Euro games. 

9 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Must be 30 years since I gave it FTP and i'm all for changing the wording to TBB.
Manky fuckin tramps and paedo will be plenty much for me. 

You know as well as I do and I would be the worst offender but you either sing the TBB as is or not, hopefully one day once these faux offended Fenian cunts are put in their place we can get back to it

Until then sadly I would rather we left it. 

34 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The second one is still bogus in my eyes. We should only have been judged from last night and on.

This is where the board massively fucked up.

If they knew ( which it looks like they did) from the day after the St Josephs match, that we were up on a charge, they should have came out and told us about it right away. It would have given the fans a chance to sort the songs out and most likely spared us any further charges.

12 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Big time.

Those inbred bastards just love it when we call them fenian b's and ftp's anyway and it also gives them the ammo to level the sectarian shite at us, fully backed up by a compliant media.

For best effect, it just has to be paedo with everything. I then look forward to both them and the media explain that one away. 

If that rabid cunt Stewart continues to ignore it and deflect to his usual sectarian chant allegations, then the Club should seriously go for the bastard and every media outlet or organisation who levels same.

Time for payback!

Just now, gogzy said:

This is where the board massively fucked up.

If they knew ( which it looks like they did) from the day after the St Josephs match, that we were up on a charge, they should have came out and told us about it right away. It would have given the fans a chance to sort the songs out and most likely spared us any further charges.

with fair warning, we proved how to behave last night.

Just now, bluenoz said:

with fair warning, we proved how to behave last night.

We did indeed!

Only the steward standing next to me gave it FTP when their banner was unfurled, so as per the SLO diatribe, I had to grass him up, as he looked a taig plant with the joined up eyebrows and stinking of stale pish. His neck also appeared to look a bit crusty, so it had to be done.

:mutley:

29 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Na, whole songbook out in force from the first minute. 

2 minutes ago, gogzy said:

AFAIK yes.   COuld have been way worse.

Yea, just reading about it now. Said the reason it wasn't worse was because it was away from home where it happened. 

So why did the Club say no away tickets first game, trying to show they're taking action, looking leniency?

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

Yea, just reading about it now. Said the reason it wasn't worse was because it was away from home where it happened. 

So why did the Club say no away tickets first game, trying to show they're taking action, looking leniency?

I assume so.

So, we are just going to roll over and accept this further ban while others are doing far worse, rioting with police, lighting flares, throwing objects at players etc.

Next we will be charged with allowing flares to be lit by away fans and the game being stopped by the referee till the smoke cleared.

Yeah, nobody likes us - we don't care. Where is that getting us?

Archived