Do UEFA really favour the great unwashed?

Thermopylae

Ok they certainly do seem to get the big stick out with us where as it's just a repeated little slap on the wrists with timothy but given what has happened in the last 15 years or so perhaps what's happening now was almost inevitable? Firstly Murray (surely the theresa may of his day for a lack of european negotiating prowess) probably wanted TBB banned as much as uefa so he put up little or no defence and that very much set the tone. After him we had the wasters whyte and green who were only here for what they could take and cared not a jot about songs or the fans. Now during that period the great unwashed were indulging their obsession for all things Rangers by continually bombarding uefa with bigots this and bigots that so it's not hard to see how the boys in Nyon could wrongly believe that we needed punished.

Bottom line for me is perhaps we can do business with UEFA obviously we do need someone at Ibrox who believes in our cause but in the mean time not talking away tickets is an olive branch that will perhaps begin to show them that the picture the likes of fare have painted is very far from the truth  

What cause is that? 

Crimescene FC amassed 10 fines in as many years from UEFA  for their fans behaviour in  Europe 

Paltry fines perhaps but the punishment we have received is in line and proportionate to other clubs whose fans who have committed the same offence

So no they don't favour 'them' 

1 hour ago, mrmojorisin said:

What cause is that? 

Crimescene FC amassed 10 fines in as many years from UEFA  for their fans behaviour in  Europe 

Paltry fines perhaps but the punishment we have received is in line and proportionate to other clubs whose fans who have committed the same offence

Interesting though that they decide the offence don't you think 

6 minutes ago, Assegai said:

Yes. They've got fhilth running through them.

Bound to be a few fervent catholics in uefa who would probably not be well disposed to us but I still think if we had been in good shape at the top in recent years then we would at least have argued the point that fenian is in fact a political term and not sectarian  ... Jacob Rees Mogg and Wolfe Tone one protestant one catholic and one fenian and the other not

1 hour ago, mrmojorisin said:

What cause is that? 

14 charges in 10 years not a hint of partial closure.

Their "fines" were pathetic and just for show. The amount of shit they've done and everytime it's the leaniest of punishments that they themselves have chosen as "fair". They taig fucks have got their greasy hands wedged right in that UEFA pot. Even though Platini has gone the place is still corrupt to the core.

Well if someone manages to hear some pro ira chanting or Palestine chants at a game that is under uefa then surely they’ll receive the same punishment as our fans have tonight with 3000 missing the game.  If not then complaints would have to be put in and I’d expect the board of Rangers to highlight other offences which fall under the racism banner of uefa.

4 minutes ago, Almacger said:

Really! :duh:  Rangers forced to close stands, threatened with expulsion from comp.  celtic over numerous years get umpteen fines but no threat of stand closures or expulsion.  No favouritism from what I can see :pipe:

If you had timothy at your door EVERY day would you not eventually just agree with his drivel to make him go away :lol:

4 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

Well if someone manages to hear some pro ira chanting or Palestine chants at a game that is under uefa then surely they’ll receive the same punishment as our fans have tonight with 3000 missing the game.  If not then complaints would have to be put in and I’d expect the board of Rangers to highlight other offences which fall under the racism banner of uefa.

Exactly ... people in glass houses 

1 hour ago, Thermopylae said:

Bound to be a few fervent catholics in uefa who would probably not be well disposed to us but I still think if we had been in good shape at the top in recent years then we would at least have argued the point that fenian is in fact a political term and not sectarian  ... Jacob Rees Mogg and Wolfe Tone one protestant one catholic and one fenian and the other not

You do normal decent catholics a disservice roping them in with the rabid bigoted plastic Irish West of Scotland branch of bigots 

21 hours ago, loyalfollower said:

Not going to happen, we would actively need people to attend their games as they do ours and make official complaints via the correct channels. 

Certainly can't see anyone from our support pro actively doing anything of the sort

22 hours ago, Almacger said:

Really! :duh:  Rangers forced to close stands, threatened with expulsion from comp.  celtic over numerous years get umpteen fines but no threat of stand closures or expulsion.  No favouritism from what I can see :pipe:

Nothing to see here....mmmm

54 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

Mad, bad and dangerous to know  :pipe:

Best avoided.... No right in the heed

Theres only one  I talk to regularly and he  seems to be totally obsessed with Rangers  admins, liqidations and 2012..think he has a log in for FF as well...total oddball