Rangers possible third charge ( confirmed as false)

Smile

Stop singing naughty songs then ffs. 

These cunts are out to get us in a big way 

We as a support have to wisen up and stop handicapping our club.                                The board have to investigate fare and see if we are being targeted more than other clubs in other countries 

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

should be stripped of his posting credentials for scaremongering and posting threads without checking the page. 

@admin

:lol:  cracks me up when people tag @admin

He isn't an admin, has never posted on here, and hasn't been active since 2007.

Really disappointed in Lindsay Herron.  I used to like his stuff for the Rangers News in the late 90s and seemed a right good guy.  So as an ex employee, and given how sensitive a time it is for us as a club, you'd think he'd triple check his sources and information.  Yes, he came out and apologised but our legal team would've been onto him insisting that he must.  A ridiculous situation to have found himself in.

Just now, Prso's headband said:

All in good spirit googzy. 

Btw my sign out issue is still happening. Some laugh

That's brutal mate.  I've still no idea what's causing it.

Maybe use a different email?

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

That's brutal mate.  I've still no idea what's causing it.

Maybe use a different email?

Can I change that? It’s weird because it works perfectly on work laptop, I can sign in no problem, tried it on the Mrs phone and my phone and if am off the site for 10 mins it just signs me out and won’t let me back in without changing my password. It doesn’t even attempt to acknowledge the password Im putting in lol

10 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

It’s a cert we will be kicked out of Europe.

No ‘racist (🙄)’ singing last night so there’s no way we can get hit with a third charge before the group stages begin. It’s up to us to make sure we don’t get kicked out and for our board to grow a pair. 

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Can I change that? It’s weird because it works perfectly on work laptop, I can sign in no problem, tried it on the Mrs phone and my phone and if am off the site for 10 mins it just signs me out and won’t let me back in without changing my password. It doesn’t even attempt to acknowledge the password Im putting in lol

I am just leaving for work, lot of hours over the next few days.   If I haven't got back in touch with you by Tuesday, PM me and I'll put a new email in for you, we can see if that has any efffect.

21 minutes ago, AberfeldyBlue said:

"UEFA have dished out a second punishment to the club, finding fans guilty of racist behaviour following sectarian singing during the play off first leg against Legia Warsaw in Poland."

what race are Catholics??

It's nothing to do with racism and the media know it.  It's mischief making.  The charge is called Racism and other discriminatory behaviour.

They will say they are just shortening it, but they are removing the "and other discriminatory behaviour" part to make us look bad.

We have been done for anti catholic stuff, which falls under the same charge.  Nothing at all to do with race.

Anyway, this thread is being locked because as it stands there is no third charge.

• gogzy changed the title to Rangers possible third charge ( confirmed as false)
  • gogzy locked this topic