Rangers possible third charge ( confirmed as false)

Smile

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

And the Evening Times. 

And The Sun. 

All credited to the same journalist. 

Because its a story from a news agency rather than a specific outlets journo. 

Nothing on the UEFA disciplinary website....where do "news agencies" get their info?  Hollicom?

https://www.uefa.com/insideuefa/disciplinary/index.html

34 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

If the board had told us when UEFA initially informed them re the 1st charge then the others wouldn't have happened. They've got to be blamed here.

They have to look at last night to see that if they had told us earlier the singing wouldn't have continued at the other 2 games

That should be their defence right there mate, the fans adhered to the partial closure last night and that should be the end of it until it happens again.

It's a fucking carve up.

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

If you weren’t such a spacker and realised another thread was created and then merged then you shouldn’t be allowed to be on the internet. 

I dont read every single thread you know some of us do have to work as well we cant all sit sucking on our mums tit.

4 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

Club should really take it to the Daily Retard for made up bull shit.

Yes it seems an open door that they should be battering through with as much gusto as possible. Then I remember it is Robertson who will be in charge of that. :facepalm: 

1 minute ago, coopsleftboot said:

Nothing on the UEFA disciplinary website....where do "news agencies" get their info?  Hollicom?

https://www.uefa.com/insideuefa/disciplinary/index.html

Given he works for Rangers in a freelance role and was a long time staff member at Ibrox, I've no idea where he could possibly be fed info from. 

What you have to understand is. We don't give a monkeys when other clubs get banned

So the big bad world will not see any injustice with us. OR CARE 

So these bastards at Uefa do what they want. 

Clear agenda 

I doubt if this had been Chelsea or the scum we would have heard a thing 

That Robertson is one of the worst things to happen to our club 

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Charged for the same thing in 3 different matches that ran consecutively to each other. In my lifetime of following our club I never remember such a thing

You just ignoring that it’s been said by a few sources that are more reliable than the daily fucking record that it’s a bullshit story ?

19 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Wait tae tomorrow. Artur Boruc will have borrowed Didier Agathes armoured vehicle to get out of Glasgow last night

He’ll need an armoured vehicle when he gets back to Bournemouth since he never told his manager about his wee field trip yesterday and Mr Howe is not happy. 😂

3 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

Someone involved with UEFA clearly have it in for us this year. Wonder who it could possibly be..

For me the fat jap is worried that his team won't win the league. If somehow we get a ban from Europe it wouldn't matter if the taigs finished 1st or 2nd they would be getting Scotland s champions league place. 

Wouldn't put anything past that cunt 

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

You just ignoring that it’s been said by a few sources that are more reliable than the daily fucking record that it’s a bullshit story ?

I didn't call it bs bro . Just that I never seen it happen before