Do you support the SFAs Scotland team?

AlCapone

Scotland team  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support the SFAs Scotland team

• No
    • Yes

7 hours ago, Robmc1 said:

This is the SNP’s  ‘progressive Scotland’. A decade in power and amongst other things the achievement of a deteriorating educational standard, increasing controlled drug fatalities, the division of communities and even family’s with their never ending (once in a decade) independence referendum and thinly veiled basic racism towards the English, who’s fault it always is when they are asked to account for their poor performance.

Their rhetoric and decisive tactics have basically polarised and alienated I believe a high percentage of Rangers fans against their own national football side aided by personnel within the SFA who don’t appear to be any friends of Rangers and oversaw the derogatory  ‘self harming’ of Scottish football with our treatment from 2012 onwards...

This is an excellent post and sums up what many Rangers fans feel I would say. 

I did try even after 2012 to keep supporting the national team, but have found it impossible the last year or so. I take no joy in saying that because I used to support the team but between the SFA and SNP I can no longer do it. 

I still usually watch the games but with not the slightest feeling of guilt when they lose a goal and I think who cares, the people in the crowd hate Rangers fans and with Petrie at the top of the SFA he certainly hates us as well. 

I will add, I hope someday this can change again but at the moment it seems a long way away. 

17 hours ago, Bears r us said:

This is an excellent post and sums up what many Rangers fans feel I would say. 

I did try even after 2012 to keep supporting the national team, but have found it impossible the last year or so. I take no joy in saying that because I used to support the team but between the SFA and SNP I can no longer do it. 

I still usually watch the games but with not the slightest feeling of guilt when they lose a goal and I think who cares, the people in the crowd hate Rangers fans and with Petrie at the top of the SFA he certainly hates us as well. 

I will add, I hope someday this can change again but at the moment it seems a long way away. 

Too many of the other side to make that happen any time soon.

Unlike you BRU I was happy to say <Insert a usual expletive here> after 2012 as that debacle was a disgrace and the way our players are treated if they turn up is shameful (but with no or little mention). Let the national team die a death of it's own making, Scottish football has been fucked for the last two decades as we develop hardly anyone, that will not change any time soon.

18 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Too many of the other side to make that happen any time soon.

Unlike you BRU I was happy to say <Insert a usual expletive here> after 2012 as that debacle was a disgrace and the way our players are treated if they turn up is shameful (but with no or little mention). Let the national team die a death of it's own making, Scottish football has been fucked for the last two decades as we develop hardly anyone, that will not change any time soon.

I cannot disagree with much of that M. 

I just find it hellish that our national team has been taken over by what seems Rangers haters, and while Eck had poor results I do not see any improvement with Clarke but I am sure he will be given much more time because of his background.  

Scottish football has been hating itself to death since they tried to kill us in 2012.  

Are there really some folk on here naive enough to think that  to be a true patriot you have to support everything in your country ?

A true patriot is one who rejects what is bad in their country as well as celebrating the good. 

And there is nothing worse at present in Scotland than the SFA who are not only trying to destroy our historical football culture and heritage, but are also allowing the football itself to fall in to ridicule.  

Not anymore, since the SFA tied themselves up with beasts and are nothing more than a mouth piece for big Pete and his cronies, stood idly by when we were shafted, tartan trannies booing Rangers Players , 

There was a time when it was the majority of Rangers Supporters who kept these clowns in the Game , full houses at hampdump .

Like everything else in this country it's going to the dogs ,the tartan army are another bunch of eejits  ,when Ian Ferguson gave them the finger after Scotland had been humped tells you all you need to know , a bit like The Sheep supporters ,they are glad to bask in abject failure, another case of ,look at us we're the best supporters in the world, in that respect their the same as the tims, everybody loves us ,in reality they make you cringe ,grown men prancing about in a skirt singing doh a dear, Willie from the Simpsons is worthy of more respect, Iam sure he doesn't pish or shit on  peoples property , flashing  women ,cause they can get away with it, och it's just a bit of banter (easily replaced by craic) when in reality their a disgrace, but not in the Scotland of today.

So I hope they continue to blunder along getting pumped , until they either replace the ones running the SFA with honest men who are not driven by the agenda of one club, hopefully this arrives soon when the beasts from the East are removed from football.

Kick them Out.

19 hours ago, tannerall said:

Are there really some folk on here naive enough to think that  to be a true patriot you have to support everything in your country ?

A true patriot is one who rejects what is bad in their country as well as celebrating the good. 

And there is nothing worse at present in Scotland than the SFA who are not only trying to destroy our historical football culture and heritage, but are also allowing the football itself to fall in to ridicule.  

Like yourself I just don’t identify with the Scotland football team set up or the SFA atm. The SNP and an unhealthy influence from the East end have split and polarised opinion on nationalism and our fan base and to an extent our players are constantly being dehumanised. In summary I wouldn’t trust the incumbent SFA hierarchy to run a bath never mind a national football set up...