COD Modern Warfare

j1mgg

9 hours ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Hahaha that your style aye?😂

Mix it up a bit bro. Usually try and get a scavenger as soon as we land, get a load out in and then do a few recons. Camp every now and then and try pick some cunts off 😂 

Solos is a sweaty campfest at times so you need to play to match that. Cant be running about daft.

I prefer trios or duos but only when my mates are on. Playin with randoms is shite, especially when most dont have a mic and dont know wtf they are doin.

• 2 weeks later...

BigGoose90 (dont ask) on playstation 😂 

Add me on that always looking for a few cunts to play with on warzone. Only started playing this as lockdown finished funnily enough but got a few wins so far. Play with mics on aswell, tactical and that 😂

6 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

Was playing Multiplayer earlier and some wee dick was moving twice as fast as anyone else, has this finally been hacked? It clearly wasn’t using perks or armed with a knife

Been fucked for ages, did you have cross play active?

21 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

Was playing Multiplayer earlier and some wee dick was moving twice as fast as anyone else, has this finally been hacked? It clearly wasn’t using perks or armed with a knife

These streamers get to spectate a hacker after he kills them a few times, its mental. This one is probably the strongest aimbot I've ever seen pinging folk all over the map getting 49 kills, worth a watch for a laugh.

3 hours ago, JM1872 said:

First time in the Warzone since probably early May. Miles aff it would be an understatement.

You on ps4? Add me and i'l be on later . Headsets a must for coop hunting cunts down and tactical movements. Just started playing warzone its class.