Rangers banned fan for giving directors abuse at the tarrier game

GOAT

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also see today the directors got a paper to write them an apology after it claimed they sung songs at the 2016 SCSF against the bheggers.  Defend themselves but won’t defend their own support, absolute scumbags.

oh and I don’t care what was said to them they deserve the abuse they get, the cunt Robertson allowed a celtic supporting SNP politician into Ibrox.  Fuck him, rat bastard.

2 hours ago, Dickie1963 said:

Poor show on here.

Everybody should just behave.

What about if we had any wealthy people who may wish to invest ?

They would not have been impressed at at all.

Ugh fur fuck sake 

That wee fud Robertson deserve every bit of abuse he gets, footballs always been like that, why the fuck should these appeasing  bawbags get an easy ride ?

They treat our support like utter shite and let our enemies take shot after shot but only ever hit back when it’s one of them attacked

fuck them

23 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

why the fuck should these appeasing  bawbags get an easy life?

These "appeasing wee bawbags" are the people holding our club together. Without them, and others like them, we would be on our arse and in the gutter with the tims pishing down our leg day in, day out.

After years of shite, we are now equals on the pitch to timothy. It was painful getting here, but these are the people who led us here. Not you, me or anyone else.

2 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

These "appeasing wee bawbags" are the people holding our club together. Without them, and others like them, we would be on our arse and in the gutter with the tims pishing down our leg day in, day out.

After years of shite, we are now equals on the pitch to timothy. It was painful getting here, but these are the people who led us here. Not you, me or anyone else.

668DB37F-34C4-4667-A8EB-2BE8DDC4AEEA.gif.a3ca08ba2809b3ab37e31405fa53bb99.gif

12 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Some people think that if they pay to get into Ibrox they can shout anything they want at anyone they dislike. Bizzare mindset. I can't think of any place where you are free to verbally abuse people at will.

Fuck you cunt.

11 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

No no no - on RM we hate everything Rangers except the current squad - we hate ex players, ex managers, directors, sections of the support - oh wait get a draw or defeat we hate current squad and club management!

a lot of folks on here witter on about sticking together, about loyalty, but do not demonstrate  their own loyalty. Negativity rules on here most of the time. 

On 29/09/2019 at 09:10, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Some people think that if they pay to get into Ibrox they can shout anything they want at anyone they dislike. Bizzare mindset. I can't think of any place where you are free to verbally abuse people at will. 

Me personally will leave abusing anything to do with Rangers to the tramps.
Let's hope before the people get round to chucking Mars Bars at the Directors we have won our 55th title.
Think the last player I barracked was 'roll out the barrel of shite Conn' when he signed for the beasts.

2 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

No no no - on RM we hate everything Rangers except the current squad - we hate ex players, ex managers, directors, sections of the support - oh wait get a draw or defeat we hate current squad and club management!

a lot of folks on here witter on about sticking together, about loyalty, but do not demonstrate  their own loyalty. Negativity rules on here most of the time. 

@East Enclosure Row N is one of the worst people on here for hating a section of our support 

Archived