Rangers banned fan for giving directors abuse at the tarrier game

GOAT

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hard to comment on this as the story appears in The Sun and there are no details of the incident --- really depends on the level of abuse.   That stated - I actually envy the taigs on one matter --- they have Lawell who fights their corner and we have Robertson who is a sniveling wee wreck. . 

1 hour ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Hard to comment on this as the story appears in The Sun and there are no details of the incident --- really depends on the level of abuse.   That stated - I actually envy the taigs on one matter --- they have Lawell who fights their corner and we have Robertson who is a sniveling wee wreck. . 

Whit?

There are no details of some incident. No one knows what the op is on about.

You envy the taigs. Lawell is a great guy. Robertson isn't a great guy.

Ffs

4 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Whit?

There are no details of some incident. No one knows what the op is on about.

You envy the taigs. Lawell is a great guy. Robertson isn't a great guy.

Ffs

Do you have difficulty reading or with comprehension, please show me where I stated "Lawell is a great guy" or did you make that up?   

Additionally my statement was "The Sun and there are no details of the incident", they do not elucidate on what was said or give details of why the supporter was banned.  Another Sun headline with zero substance in the actual article.

If we played anything like the two games against them previously at Ibrox there would have been no abuse at all being directed at anyone, it was not the directors fault we were shite that day and football is a highly emotional game, a chat with the guy involved might have been a simpler way to solve the problem instead of trying to gain brownie points by banning a man who has prob been to Ibrox more times than all the directors put together.

7 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Absolutely shocking, the directors are beyond reproach, they welcome everyone no matter how much they hate us or treat us like shite.

image.jpeg.032f17572ca7f36398327940f26cc0b4.jpeg

Bridge building apparently.. then why build a bridge for those who hate you to attack you? 

No one likes us.. We don't care 

10 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Absolutely shocking, the directors are beyond reproach, they welcome everyone no matter how much they hate us or treat us like shite.

image.jpeg.032f17572ca7f36398327940f26cc0b4.jpeg

Absolute fucking state of they 2 wankers.

They can shove this everyone anyone contact us and grass in fellow supporters initiative up their fucking arses as well. Fucking rats.

12 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

I afraid it doesn't and the worst thing is there will be those that think it's great PR. It's way beyond that now with this mob, useless is standing there laughing at us.

Said similar in the political section. The gullibles buying into the minority group's narrative to their own detriment. Whether it's racism, sectarianism, LGBTQ and so on. The only cunts left without a voice are the majority.

I give not one fuck who or what any cunt is. Just don't impose your PC shit on me.

These cunts cut across any religious divide, just that the taigs, play the victim better than most and good foil for SNPira.

The politics of division are what keeps cunts like SNPira in power and sadly we have our very own voting for these cunts.

6 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Some people think that if they pay to get into Ibrox they can shout anything they want at anyone they dislike. Bizzare mindset. I can't think of any place where you are free to verbally abuse people at will. 

Who? Literally not seen one person on here say that.

Stop making up lies.

Archived