Big Saint George

Courtyard Bear

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

What can we say about the big Colossus, strolled through the game like some god from mythology 

I called it CB, he is the best centre back at the club. Having the experience of Goldson is the perfect combination. There is something not right with the Katic situation. It has to be a personal one.

Just now, bluenoz said:

I called it CB, he is the best centre back at the club. Having the experience of Goldson is the perfect combination. There is something not right with the Katic situation. It has to be a personal one.

No idea mate what’s going on there would still love to see George & Niko get a game together 

Just now, born a blue nose said:

Helander is bottom if the list for me, tight 2nd with Katic and Edmunson and Goldson although had his shakey moments at the top.

I wish we hadn't signed him, not that he is bad but you are right, he is 4th on the ability list in my view.

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

Helander is bottom if the list for me, tight 2nd with Katic and Edmunson and Goldson although had his shakey moments at the top.

Yep same here. Helander’s price tag is hard to get out of your head, but he needs to be judged on merit. At the moment he shouldn’t even be on the bench.

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

No idea mate what’s going on there would still love to see George & Niko get a game together 

That pairing must be seen as the future once they both get some more experience under their belts.

Archived