Big Saint George

Courtyard Bear

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Had a great game today but not sure he can be booting the likes of Helander down the pecking order on the strength of a game against Hamilton when you consider Helander's performance against the likes of Feyenoord.

Because he is the better player. Of that I have no doubt. The only thing against him is his age which I believe is the reason Katic sits sometimes. Both are 21 and have long successful futures in the game.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Because he is the better player. Of that I have no doubt. The only thing against him is his age which I believe is the reason Katic sits sometimes. Both are 21 and have long successful futures in the game.

Honestly have no idea how you can say that based on pretty much one game where the opposition almost exclusively camped in their box. I thought he was faultless today, but that just seems likes fantasy stuff to me. 

25 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Had a great game today but not sure he can be booting the likes of Helander down the pecking order on the strength of a game against Hamilton when you consider Helander's performance against the likes of Feyenoord.

Bet you’re annoyed st the thread title

8 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Honestly have no idea how you can say that based on pretty much one game where the opposition almost exclusively camped in their box. I thought he was faultless today, but that just seems likes fantasy stuff to me. 

His passing especially long range is better and he is the fastest of all four. It doesn't matter who you are playing against to see that. Not to mention his strength which Katic also has.

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

What can we say about the big Colossus, strolled through the game like some god from mythology 

The big man strolled it but I think me and you could have played at centre half today and strolled it!

Good to see him get minutes though and look assured!

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

My head says yes, my body says you’re having a laugh. 😂😂

Dont worry mate, with my fitness and burst of pace over 5 yards we would have been fine 😄

26 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Katic is 23

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

What can we say about the big Colossus, strolled through the game like some god from mythology 

Immense performance from him today. The quality is there. Thinking he's now better than Katic. We're blessed with our strikers, but now we're over blessed with central defenders. Edmundson and Katic the best of them imo.

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

There’s a shock. 😂

What's shocking about it?

Is it the part where you describe one CB as a "big Colossus" who "strolled through the game like some god from mythology" but fail to mention his defensive partner (that you seem to dislike for some reason) who was equally as good today and also scored a diving header? 

All I'm saying is, you're better putting your dick away until he's done it against better opposition, like Goldson and Katic have.

He looked good, but let's just calm down.

Archived