Big Saint George

Courtyard Bear

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, badjon said:

Assured performance from the lad. Would be interested to see a centre back pairing of him and Katic at some stage. Probably the Scottish FA cup is when that will be possible.

Stop copying me,Jon. 

2 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Am I the only cunt who thought he had fuck all to do?

Still love the big cunt he’s a tank 

Anything he did have he done very well...as I said earlier play him at tynecastle where it should be a better test 

1 hour ago, BlueMe said:

What's shocking about it?

Is it the part where you describe one CB as a "big Colossus" who "strolled through the game like some god from mythology" but fail to mention his defensive partner (that you seem to dislike for some reason) who was equally as good today and also scored a diving header? 

All I'm saying is, you're better putting your dick away until he's done it against better opposition, like Goldson and Katic have.

He looked good, but let's just calm down.

Boring pish 

Just now, 1690tamRFC said:

Regardless of ability the sheer size of the cunt I’d no want to tell him he’s no playing next week 😂😂

Excuse me George, Jimmy has left your top at the training ground. I do apologise.

2 hours ago, BlueMe said:

What's shocking about it?

Is it the part where you describe one CB as a "big Colossus" who "strolled through the game like some god from mythology" but fail to mention his defensive partner (that you seem to dislike for some reason) who was equally as good today and also scored a diving header? 

All I'm saying is, you're better putting your dick away until he's done it against better opposition, like Goldson and Katic have.

He looked good, but let's just calm down.

Wasting your time wae that one mate, guys on a different planet.

Based on what I’ve seen since he signed, the lad looks immense.

Excellent passer of the ball and he hits his passes at a fair pace.

Seems able to read the game, has great control, can shift for a big cunt and crucially he always seems to be talking and organising which is invaluable for a CB.

Based in what game time he’s had, he actually looks the best out the 4 CBS we have. Be interesting to see how he performs in bigger matches..

Can see him going on to do big things in the game., maybe even in a Matic type role.

55 minutes ago, beararse said:

Based on what I’ve seen since he signed, the lad looks immense.

Excellent passer of the ball and he hits his passes at a fair pace.

Seems able to read the game, has great control, can shift for a big cunt and crucially he always seems to be talking and organising which is invaluable for a CB.

Based in what game time he’s had, he actually looks the best out the 4 CBS we have. Be interesting to see how he performs in bigger matches..

Can see him going on to do big things in the game., maybe even in a Matic type role.

Why do you always suggest or want players playing in different positions to their natural position? :lol:

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

Why do you always suggest or want players playing in different positions to their natural position? :lol:

Hold my hands up, the Tav thing was a brain fart.

Cant think of any other suggestion you might be referring to. 

Just think Edmundson looks more than capable in front of the back 4 and if he’s not a first choice CB then could do worse than use him as a midfield destroyer. 

Thats all 🙂

5 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Tbf he came on in that position not long ago and his passing was still superb. The boy is gonna be class for us and is only 22

9 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Just read an online piece from the record and before our game he wasn't aware celtic had dropped points. I'm a bit surprised the players didn't know but it looks like we concentrate on our own performances and never mind what the rest do.

They should be blocking it out before a game.

There’s no point in knowing. They just need to be focused on going out and winning the match.

I’m relieved the players don’t know their results if we are playing just after them.

Archived