*****Official Hertz v Rangers Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

7 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

The hard work started a good few weeks back and apart from one slipup they've done well. But now it's a different type of graft that's needed.

Now it's all about knowing that  win each game, each week and we're top of the league.

Fucking right it is in our hands,  no fuck ups, punish them at the NY game etc etc but  seriously we have an advantage so build on it if possible!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Home to bed now in an hour, get 3 or 4 hours sleep and then up to watch this 

I've just finished nightshift. Recording the game and going to try watch it without finding out the score when I get up in the afternoon. 

1 minute ago, rfc1990 said:

I've just finished nightshift. Recording the game and going to try watch it without finding out the score when I get up in the afternoon. 

My shift doesn't end until 7. I'll be getting up to watch it live because I can't bring myself to avoid scores and watch recorded football. 

Plus I'm back in work again at 7 this evening so hardly any time to be watching it later in the afternoon

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

My shift doesn't end until 7. I'll be getting up to watch it live because I can't bring myself to avoid scores and watch recorded football. 

Plus I'm back in work again at 7 this evening so hardly any time to be watching it later in the afternoon

Awright for you mate, I’ve got 18holes to play at 8:00 then into the club to watch the game.

not only do i expect 3 points but i want a lot of goals. it might come close enough where the difference matters. put 5, 6 or 7 past them Rangers.

also how in fuck are motherwell 3rd with 16 points? fs. aberdeen, kilmarnock, hearts, and hibs are nowhere to be seen! not that im complaining. 

we just need to hope that mob have more games like they did against livingston/hibs. we need to go out into every game and destroy them.

2 hours ago, BillyG91 said:

not only do i expect 3 points but i want a lot of goals. it might come close enough where the difference matters. put 5, 6 or 7 past them Rangers.

also how in fuck are motherwell 3rd with 16 points? fs. aberdeen, kilmarnock, hearts, and hibs are nowhere to be seen! not that im complaining. 

we just need to hope that mob have more games like they did against livingston/hibs. we need to go out into every game and destroy them.

I do remember the day we scored 7 in a game against them. Anybody else?

9 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

This is a piss poor Hearts team. If we fancy ourselves to win the league this shouldn’t be in any doubt.

When you look at the teams they’ve dropped points to this season we really should be confident going into today’s game. Today is a test of mentality more than anything imo after going too before the international break and the taigs getting a big win yesterday, today is about showing we can handle the pressure of a title race.

Feeling nervous about his one despite recent form pointing to an away win today. As I said in an earlier post I felt that THEM would make a point yesterday and  as far as they are concerned the gauntlet has been thrown down.  It would be nice to see us make a point of our own, although I will be happy with any sort of win. However the big question at the moment for me is 11am on a Sunday too early to get the beers in? Just does not feel right for some reason.

Archived