*****Official Hertz v Rangers Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Feeling nervous about his one despite recent form pointing to an away win today. As I said in an earlier post I felt that THEM would make a point yesterday and  as far as they are concerned the gauntlet has been thrown down.  It would be nice to see us make a point of our own, although I will be happy with any sort of win. However the big question at the moment for me is 11am on a Sunday too early to get the beers in? Just does not feel right for some reason.

Get the beers in mate. 

I’ve got a feeling Hearts will raise their game today and it’ll be harder than some would think with their dodgy league position due to injuries. 

Would take 3 points any way today, performance comes secondary to the win at all costs. 

4 minutes ago, CR3 said:

I’ve got a feeling Hearts will raise their game today and it’ll be harder than some would think with their dodgy league position due to injuries. 

Would take 3 points any way today, performance comes secondary to the win at all costs. 

Exactly my feeling, if we don't score early I can see it being a really rotten game where they will sit deep and launch balls up to the big lad up front. 

Just fucking win. 

Archived