BridgeIsBlue

13 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Mcgregor

Tav Goldson Helander Barisic

Jack Davis Kamara  Aribo

Kent- Free Role

Morelos 

Ffs NAW!!

That's basically the same monstrosity of a formation and team as we put out against the fenians and done fuck all. 

I thought we were all on the same boat re Davis Jack and Kamara against Scottish teams?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Redwhiteandblue said:

Ffs NAW!!

That's basically the same monstrosity of a formation and team as we put out against the fenians and done fuck all. 

I thought we were all on the same boat re Davis Jack and Kamara against Scottish teams?

Just how I see it.

Hearts bullied us. granted Jack wasn’t playing, but think we need to win that battle.

SG Team talk

Right lads lets pump them

Gameplan

Alfie and  Jack bang in a couple of gosls each in the first 45

Back to ma house after full time as ive got an empty and well aw get pished

Lets Boss it

9 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Just how I see it.

Hearts bullied us. granted Jack wasn’t playing, but think we need to win that battle.

Agreed with what you're saying,  but this is a big wide pitch and our team plays down the wings. Only seems sensible to stretch the hearts team. Keep the ball, pass it quickly and always keep the head up to look for the through ball for Alfie to turn his man or get bodies in the box and swing it in.

48 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Was a cheap option to start with, 3 times hes managed hearts.. he was dog but cheap option to replace whatever last fud they had... budge is paying the price for cheap option that's covering 2 posts...

New stand and players like knee..Naismith to sut injured will not be cheap. If they went down again they would go to the wall..

If we dont smash them from both wings and play through them on Sunday then Gerrard needs to look at himself...

Like well a team full of hatchetmen n 6 foot 5sss

We can take 5 or 6 off this pissmob on Sunday if we use that park size

Bingo 

15 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Agreed with what you're saying,  but this is a big wide pitch and our team plays down the wings. Only seems sensible to stretch the hearts team. Keep the ball, pass it quickly and always keep the head up to look for the through ball for Alfie to turn his man or get bodies in the box and swing it in.

Yeah but if you play a diamond properly you actually overload in wide areas with Tav and Barisic whilst you have cover from the deeper lying midfielder or midfielders.

Everyone has an opinion 😂😂😂

16 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Yeah but if you play a diamond properly you actually overload in wide areas with Tav and Barisic whilst you have cover from the deeper lying midfielder or midfielders.

Everyone has an opinion 😂😂😂

Which I agree with, but our forward wide me usually cut inside so the over loading of the wide areas shouldn't be a problem.

Just my opinion😂

Plus its the formation Gereard us against the filth and look how we played that day...

Macgregor 

tav.            Goldson.       Hellander.        Barasic  

Jack.                Davis

Aribo 

morelos.             Defoe.           Kent      

Think that would be more than capable of hammering this mob 

On 31/10/2019 at 16:34, bluenoz said:

We have a habit of getting managers fired before they play us 🙂

:lol:

One of our better stats mate ..... Let's hope it goes in our favour ...... What am I saying ? .... I see us winning this well .... even if CL was still in charge.

:tu:

On 31/10/2019 at 08:27, graeme_4 said:

Only debatables are Katic back in to deal with the physicality of their big diddy, and Arfield for Ojo (assuming all are fit). 

Probably as hes not played a lot and might be too much of a gamble.  But Edmondson would be best suited for the physical battle with the Hertz target man I.m.o.

On 31/10/2019 at 09:05, psb07158 said:

If we don’t win, and I don’t say this lightly, despite everything Gerrard has successfully done in terms of developing the squad and in Europe, the knives will be out for him IMO. 3 semi finals and 3 defeats is not an acceptable record for a Rangers manager. I think he knows this.

If we play quickly and shift the ball well like last night, on a large Hampden pitch we’ll win by 2 or 3. If we let Hearts do what they did to us at Tynecastle we’ll struggle. Hearts will take penalties right now I’d imagine. 

Every time we get to hampden the old chestnut of the bigger pitch appears and this is a total myth it's only fractionally bigger than the Ibrox playing surface. And as such makes absolutely no difference. 

Archived