*****Official LC SF Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Need to watch this from hospital today 

when the time comes

....can someone post a link thatll work from a phone please ???

If your at the game today 

Sing your heart out!! Good luck and sty safe

GSTQ

WATP

NS

I hope to fuck I'm wrong, but I'm already getting pissed off about a really sloppy opening half hour from us. Right from the get go we need to be fired up and going for it, don't piss about waiting for them to make the first move like at Tynecastle. 

I think it will be a tight win but would love  a repeat of Wednesday night. 

20 minutes ago, IpswichGer said:

I'm overly apprehensive about today.

Hopefully I'm just being a fud though! 😂

Not apprehensive personally but neither am I overly confident. I was tearing what little hair I have left out at some of the rash predictions about the game at Tynecastle, 4/5/6 - 0 etc, as history has shown that Hearts almost always give us a hard time. However,  if we turn up and do not get caught cold as we did at Tynecastle then we should have more than enough to see Hearts off, just got to manage that big brute of theirs up front and hope that Tav does not have one of his moments.

1 minute ago, Blueteeth said:

First line on the BBC website:

Played five, lost five, scored none, conceded 10. That is Rangers' recent record in domestic cup semi-finals.

Cunts just can't help themselves,

Time to make them eat their words.

Wow. That is a damning statistic!

5 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Not apprehensive personally but neither am I overly confident. I was tearing what little hair I have left out at some of the rash predictions about the game at Tynecastle, 4/5/6 - 0 etc, as history has shown that Hearts almost always give us a hard time. However,  if we turn up and do not get caught cold as we did at Tynecastle then we should have more than enough to see Hearts off, just got to manage that big brute of theirs up front and hope that Tav does not have one of his moments.

I expect them to be really physical today to try and knock us off our stride. It is the only thing that will save them. Hopefully the ref isn't a walloper!

10 minutes ago, STRUTH82 said:

I hope to fuck I'm wrong, but I'm already getting pissed off about a really sloppy opening half hour from us. Right from the get go we need to be fired up and going for it, don't piss about waiting for them to make the first move like at Tynecastle. 

I think it will be a tight win but would love  a repeat of Wednesday night. 

Already pissed off at something that hasn’t happened??? Didn’t realise you were a middle aged married woman! 

A trip to Hampdump always reminds of these sad bastards that stand a queue for something to eat , buy the over priced programme and shite food  

I mean 90 minutes and brainless fans can't buy their food outside the ground , or better just go on a fucking diet for 90 minutes

Naw just give your money to our enemies . Fuck them

13 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

If we fail to score today and get beat by a horrific Hearts team today  then i’d be happy with Liquidation being announced tomorrow.

Slightly melodramatic perhaps, but I understand where you are coming from. As I said in another thread sometime ago, the LC is vital for us, we (it is only us who can) have got to stop THEM and their unbroken run of success, and the sooner the better. 

27 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

Played five, lost five, scored none, conceded 10. That is Rangers' recent record in domestic cup semi-finals.

Sobering stat . It shows how disgraceful we have been these last 4/5 years from top to bottom

I just hope SG works for us or where does KING go from there

Typical BBC SCUM we know that . I hope it would motivate the players we have . Time will tell

27 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

Just seen that.

It's not even a story, no context at all, just a list of our last five semi finals and how bad we were. 

We absolutely must make them eat their words. Win today and beat their favourites in the final. 

27 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Already pissed off at something that hasn’t happened??? Didn’t realise you were a middle aged married woman! 

I know, I should be concerned, I'm gonna give myself a slap lol 😁 

3 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Slightly melodramatic perhaps, but I understand where you are coming from. As I said in another thread sometime ago, the LC is vital for us, we (it is only us who can) have got to stop THEM and their unbroken run of success, and the sooner the better. 

Lays a marker down that we aren't fucking around this season and puts to bed their quadruple treble, also puts some pressure on yellow teeth. 

No chance hearts would beat them in the final. The league is ultimately the most important target, but winning trophies breeds confidence and belief. 

2 hours ago, qwerty said:

when the time comes

GSTQ

WATP

NS

Hope you get sorted soon mate. 👍 

2 hours ago, qwerty said:

when the time comes

GSTQ

WATP

NS

What’s your status mate? Any results ? 

Think the gaffer will  have  one eye on Thursday.             

Fods 

Tav.        Goldson.    Katic.        Halliday 

Davis

Jack.                      Aribo 

Arfield.                  Ojo 

Defoe 

Kent for ojo if fit.

3-0Gers🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Archived