*****Official LC SF Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

1 minute ago, They Gnu said:

The Bheasts kicked into touch like a rugby match straight from KO, then mobbed and pressed for most of the game. Exactly what we had did to them previously. We simply have to be playing the game in their half.

Must admit, I thought it was ridiculous at the time, but it did catch everycunt out to be fair 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

Me to mate but it meant right from KO we were pinned into the corner

Aye mate definitely, just surprised at the time and thought what the fuck is that about. Like you say, it had the desired effect and had them straight on the front foot 

1 hour ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Always going to be the case. All runs come to an end mate and it was always likely that it would have to be us that did it 

I could not agree with you more mate.  Their day will come when they  will be silenced for once and it, as you say will come down to us. The rest of them are a bunch of bottle merchants, they had their chance, and couldn't take it. Cometh the man, Cometh the hour, and that hour is getting closer. Do it tomorrow bears, and  bring the tarriers on! WATP.😀👍

Just now, 1690tamRFC said:

Was joking mate, I know what you meant and I am confident he would have learned from it. Still baffled at that first game to be fair 

No sweat mate, not just him but likes of ojo and aribo...both were like rabbits in headlights..

Both looked better on Wednesday, hope this sticks going forward

6 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

No sweat mate, not just him but likes of ojo and aribo...both were like rabbits in headlights..

Both looked better on Wednesday, hope this sticks going forward

Your right it did get the better of them massively but I don’t think the set up helped. Other than a wee spell at 1 down when jack and Davis sort of started to get a grip of the midfield we were collectively miles off it. 

21 minutes ago, dee9 said:

Enjoy mate.....welcome home👍

Cheers mate!  Hopefully we get a result. Personally I couldn’t give a damn about the performance, would take a last minute deflected strike to put us in the final.

5 minutes ago, RobertN said:

This game if we win it is a step further than what we achieved last season

This reason alone should be motivation enough 

You make it sound like getting to a final and losing is a step up. Our support these days are fucked.

2 minutes ago, RobertN said:

This game if we win it is a step further than what we achieved last season

This reason alone should be motivation enough 

Every cunt in that squad must be and should be fucking buzzing like fuck for the morra, there is a lot to be put right and this game is big step to them proving to themselves and every other cunt that they are not here to just make up the numbers. Winning this cup is so important on so many levels it’s unbelievable, and winning is no question a habit, the longer you go without the harder it becomes 

12 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

You make it sound like getting to a final and losing is a step up. Our support these days are fucked.

One step at a time i will dream up some new shit when we reach the final

10 hours ago, Fat Boy Loyal said:

I could not agree with you more mate.  Their day will come when they  will be silenced for once and it, as you say will come down to us. The rest of them are a bunch of bottle merchants, they had their chance, and couldn't take it. Cometh the man, Cometh the hour, and that hour is getting closer. Do it tomorrow bears, and  bring the tarriers on! WATP.😀👍

Take Rangers out of Scottish football and those bastards may have won 15 trebles in a row .State of Scottish football now 

Like Magic says .Teams kick us off the park more often than not cause they get away with it  .They stand back and admire the scum without any overly physical stuff cause they know they can't get away with it 

what does that tell us 

Archived