O'hbsessed

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Just proves that the cunts are running scared of Alfie and Rangers.

They are vomiting with that HMRC news yesterday aswell.

Tide does seem to be turning........ and we've not heard the last of the Boys Club abuse scandal......... not by a long chalk.

4 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Has to be the full page advert they took out about us in a Swiss newspaper.

Insane levels of obsession.

Was it not in the wrong language too? Or did I hope/dream that?

2 hours ago, theweebluenose said:

John James has to be the number one moon howler amongst the Tarrier mentalists which is really saying something, makes Mad Phil and even John Fallon look relatively normal.  

John James (Sit on the fence) who claimed to be a Rangers Fan. Think he’s from Greenock and his names Clabby or sumfin.

7 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

International break fun.....

With today's apparent news that timmy has reported Alfredo Morelos to the Home Office for being an illegal immigrant (I shit ye not!)................

..........what are the most extreme and comical examples of timmy's obsession with Rangers that you have come across over the years?

Tommy the Taxi driver presenting to be Sandaza’s agent actually done us a favour.  We were able to use it as an excuse to get that clown off the books.  

10 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Having a Ref followed by a Private Investigator to prove he was biased in our favour. Followed by their shouts of “We told you so” when he walked into his Masonic Lodge. 

Is that a different story to the Jorge Caddette offside disallowed goal story? I thought they hired a P.I to investigate the linesman? :hmmm:

Archived