That substitute was not why we conceded two goals

Essandoh

Because stewart is in all honesty pish as well, aberdeen at ibrox, hearts at ibrox and hamilton at ibrox, 3 of the worst opponents we'll face at home this season and Stewart plays decent in they games, 

He isnt a game changer as people called him earlier in the season, he clearly isnt good enough, 

Remind me what part Ojo played in the TWO shite goals we conceded.   Boys any easy scapegoat.

We have a RB slotted in at LB cause the backup to Borna lived round the corner from Ibrox.  Worse left back at the club since Jim Denny.

I think this may turn out to be a good season, starting Sunday, but lets get rid of the dross on ridiculous contracts and bring thru some of our development squad.

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Because stewart is in all honesty pish as well, aberdeen at ibrox, hearts at ibrox and hamilton at ibrox, 3 of the worst opponents we'll face at home this season and Stewart plays decent in they games, 

He isnt a game changer as people called him earlier in the season, he clearly isnt good enough, 

He isn't great but he gives energy and effort both of which Ojo lacks. I'd be playing Stewart every single time over Ojo….Ideally neither would be near the 1st eleven but our manager thinks Ojo is good enough and that's the real issue

2 hours ago, The Godfather said:

He isn't great but he gives energy and effort both of which Ojo lacks. I'd be playing Stewart every single time over Ojo….Ideally neither would be near the 1st eleven but our manager thinks Ojo is good enough and that's the real issue

Dont get me wrong, i wont say ojo is better, but given the cost of the team and the money spent, our squad is very thin on quality still

Seems very strange that we have 4 centre halves capable of the spfl, yet only one winger, maybe 2

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Dont get me wrong, i wont say ojo is better, but given the cost of the team and the money spent, our squad is very thin on quality still

Seems very strange that we have 4 centre halves capable of the spfl, yet only one winger, maybe 2

If we have any money to spend in Jan surely a right winger is a top priority. 

Archived