Gerrard: Cup Final Press Conference

Laudrup1984

27 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

cosgrove smashed davis on wed, first challenge that should have beena booking, davis and barasic will be the doubts,

That’s was a cunt of a challenge. Still can’t believe it wasn’t at least a booking, straight over the ball and completely knew what he was doing. 

1 hour ago, gmcf said:

Hope he realises it wasn't just individual mistakes which cost us the last time but a lack of intensity , which was there in our two wins at Ibrox last season . 

The biggest individual mistake was his team selection. 

3 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

The biggest individual mistake was his team selection. 

Yep , good point 👍 . One of our strengths is stretching defences and for some reason we played far too narrow without wingers . We need to revert back to playing with wingers , obviously Ryan Kent being one of them , and , start with Morelos this time . 

Is it just me or does the gaffer seem to becoming over a bit dejected and lacking in confidence?  I get that he does want to come across as over the top confident , but im concerned if the doubt im interpreting in this interview from the gaffer projects onto the playing staff.....

Maybe its just me and in totally wrong 🙄

4 minutes ago, qwerty said:

Is it just me or does the gaffer seem to becoming over a bit dejected and lacking in confidence?  I get that he does want to come across as over the top confident , but im concerned if the doubt im interpreting in this interview from the gaffer projects onto the playing staff.....

It's just you mate.:p:

Seriously, I think SG comes across as quietly confident in this interview...... but maybe that's just me.:huh:

1 minute ago, TopCat said:

It's just you mate.:p:

Seriously, I think SG comes across as quietly confident in this interview...... but maybe that's just me.:huh:

Happy with that TC, must just be me then,  gonna watch Tavs now 

54 minutes ago, qwerty said:

Press conferences are now 4 a week. Pre game ones are repetetive and boring as fuck. They are only done so often as they are a contractual obligation.

Warburton tried to get them reduced and the SPFL chased him.

4 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

That’s was a cunt of a challenge. Still can’t believe it wasn’t at least a booking, straight over the ball and completely knew what he was doing. 

:tu:

Exactly mate .... him and a few other cunts "knew exactly what they were doing" ..... seems that fucking excuse of a referee was the only cunt among them who didn't know what he was doing.

The fact that when he booked him  ....  he actually told Lurch that it was his 4th offence .... on the street you would be doing time for your 2nd assault never mind you're fourth .... fucking joke of a ref.

And we have another cunt on Sunday .... who sends players off for blowing kisses and letting an opposition player grab him by the neck ffs.

Still I'm confident we will tan the bastards on Sunday. 

🇬🇧

Archived