The most hot headed fucking player in the squad

Swagger

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Swagger said:

Given penalty duties in a game like this. Whoever fucking decided that can fuck right off. 

Fucking ridiculous decision 

Thank our spineless captain Tav for that. Wouldn't wear our shirt again if I was manager.

6 minutes ago, Swagger said:

So for you it was the right decision to let Morelos take that penalty ? 

The normal penalty taker should have took it but when you’ve got cunts foaming at the mooth wanting him off them next in line surly is our top scorer 

2 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

Just canny please folk , we were all hoping Tav was nowhere near penalties again and wanted our strikers taking them. 

Morelos bottled it big time , again against them..........

That's it, people can't have it both ways.

Most of us wanted Tav off penalties and that's now happened. Morelos missed the penalty and that's on him. 

He was trying to prove a point today and that was to the detriment of the team.

49 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I have asked this question a few times but no one seems to have an answer.

Alfredo did not seem confident when he took it and the size of that wanker in goals meant it needed to be as near the post as possible. 

Gerrard has came out and said it was discussed beforehand. I don’t think it was, he’s just trying to back up/cover his captain. 

1 minute ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I think he would have missed as well mate. We can blame Morelos for missing that but I think before the game most of us would have been happy with him taking any. 

I think . He scores that mate . We win the cup . It would have given us all the momentum to go on and win the trophy

I just can't believe he missed it . It was his big moment to get the monkey off his back

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I think . He scores that mate . We win the cup . It would have given us all the momentum to go on and win the trophy

I just can't believe he missed it . It was his big moment to get the monkey off his back

That's why it made perfect sense to have him on penalties. Presents him with the perfect chance to break his duck against them and become the man to win a cup for us. He missed, it didn't happen. Gutted after the performance as well.

10 minutes ago, Glory awaits said:

Gerrard has came out and said it was discussed beforehand. I don’t think it was, he’s just trying to back up/cover his captain. 

I have now read that it had been changed apparently. I am not sure Stevie would have said that if it was not true ? 

Penalty taking is a special skill needs nerve technique and or being able to psyche the other player out

Morelos just ran up and blasted it nearly down the middle

Which sometimes works if it does it is down to poor keeping and the keeper gambling to try and get a advantage

not skill on the takers part

Archived