We are the celtic of the 90's

Mor3los_1

16 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

Regardless of the offside goal, do you think wed have got it over the line? I couldn't have seen us scoring into injury or extra time. 

We don't have that steel about us.

We deserved to win the day. To say otherwise is retarded 

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, fanaticCR said:

Yes. Which was 2 minutes of s 90 minute game, moaning about one decision in a game is tarrier like. 

Any comments on Morelos missing a penalty? 

2minutes or 2days mate at the moment the pen is given it should be 0-0 them down to ten. That's game changing mate. Can't just laugh it off.

Morelos missing the pen he let us down today trying way to hard in these games

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

We deserved to win the day. To say otherwise is retarded 

We did and we didn't. We absolutely fucking battered those horrible bastards for 96 minutes and their keeper had a blinder, but if you cant put one fucking chance away from doing them for a full game what grounds do we really have to say we deserved it? 

Maybe I'm talking shite. My thoughts and emotions are all over the place after this game.

Just now, SkylineBlue said:

We did and we didn't. We absolutely fucking battered those horrible bastards for 96 minutes and their keeper had a blinder, but if you cant put one fucking chance away from doing them for a full game what grounds do we really have to say we deserved it? 

Maybe I'm talking shite. My thoughts and emotions are all over the place after this game.

Mate im no going against you. But that was a doing. We should a had a pk retake and their goal chopped off. 

It's facts and it's not tarrier like shite. It's just how it happened. 

Forster was superb for them the mongo bastard 

3 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Aye, shat it so much he never stopped trying, so much he battled two domineering CHs on his own whole game, so much he was still making chances at the death, so much he continually showed for the ball and was repeatedly clattered from behind. and really shat it when he didn't walk away from the penalty kick opportunity.

Fucked it up aye, never shat anything all game.

He shat it, plain and simple ! I've defended him to the hilt but you cannot defend that today, about 6 chances plus the penalty yet fuck all end product when it matters, can you say at any point you were confident in him burying one those chances because I wasn't.

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Mate im no going against you. But that was a doing. We should a had a pk retake and their goal chopped off. 

Aye I'm not denying their goal is a mile offside. You can pick one of three players to put that in the net and its offside. That's a terrible mistake from the officials and it's no wonder Julien gets to the ball ahead of any of our player. He has about half a foot head start. 

I dont know man. I'm just fucking gutted. I cant see how this team ever lifts a trophy again right now. 

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

This every day of the week, that cunt saved them, all their player were out matched by ourselves......

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

There goal chopped off defo, the PK retake no for me, if your wanting it retook for forster coming off his line then every PK in the world would be retook.

We battered them today and I take confidence from that, I hope the player do as well becuase they are utter shite, another day we scud them.

3 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Aye I'm not denying their goal is a mile offside. You can pick one of three players to put that in the net and its offside. That's a terrible mistake from the officials and it's no wonder Julien gets to the ball ahead of any of our player. He has about half a foot head start. 

I dont know man. I'm just fucking gutted. I cant see how this team ever lifts a trophy again right now. 

Slow and painful process mate, the good times will be back soon we are closer now more than ever.

15 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

If it was the other way around they would be making a big stink and sending letters to the SFA etc about bias and all that pish.  Everyone knows we should have won. One of those times to take it and wait for our moment of joy. 

12 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

That was 100pc correct a doing, Back in the 90s we were accused of the sucker punch, Today was not a sucker punch, they could not muster a shot on goal, the one on target was as you say offside, not just a bawhair but 3 of the cunts. 

Back in the 90s the sucker punch was exaggerated, we did used to get dominated and win, but at least during the game we were dangerous and scored goals, in fact looking back just now I can't remember a single game where we won 1 nil with 1 solitary chance,

Back in the 90s they defo could have more chances and lose, but today was ridiculous, After a chance they were breaking and we were taking the ball back before they could string 3 passes together. 

Fucking sickening it is, we should be sitting enjoying a well deserved victory but for outstandingly bad officials and at times a little bit of composure. 

5 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

That was 100pc correct a doing, Back in the 90s we were accused of the sucker punch, Today was not a sucker punch, they could not muster a shot on goal, the one on target was as you say offside, not just a bawhair but 3 of the cunts. 

Back in the 90s the sucker punch was exaggerated, we did used to get dominated and win, but at least during the game we were dangerous and scored goals, in fact looking back just now I can't remember a single game where we won 1 nil with 1 solitary chance,

Back in the 90s they defo could have more chances and lose, but today was ridiculous, After a chance they were breaking and we were taking the ball back before they could string 3 passes together. 

Fucking sickening it is, we should be sitting enjoying a well deserved victory but for outstandingly bad officials and at times a little bit of composure. 

I'm no arguing with this post mate. 

100%

50 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Aye, it should have been retook and Keeper was miles and miles and miles off his line

New rule introduced. It doesnt define how far keeper can breach it. Just that it is what it is, touching line or behind. Dont agree with it but every club was visited in the summer with the rule explained.

Now:

Was the rule broken?

If the rule is broken, what should happen?

Ps, it's ok to say something in favour of Rangers.

38 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

There goal chopped off defo, the PK retake no for me, if your wanting it retook for forster coming off his line then every PK in the world would be retook.

We battered them today and I take confidence from that, I hope the player do as well becuase they are utter shite, another day we scud them.

The rule was introduced in the summer. I think its shite rule but it is a rule. Why do you not want a rule breach enforced,?

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

New rule introduced. It doesnt define how far keeper can breach it. Just that it is what it is, touching line or behind. Dont agree with it but every club was visited in the summer with the rule explained.

Now:

Was the rule broken?

If the rule is broken, what should happen?

Ps, it's ok to say something in favour of Rangers.

It was obvious I was being sarcastic. It should have been retaken yes.

34 minutes ago, jamess said:

If it was the other way around they would be making a big stink and sending letters to the SFA etc about bias and all that pish.  Everyone knows we should have won. One of those times to take it and wait for our moment of joy. 

No question mate it would be a huge scandal in the Scottish media and they would be looking for the officials blood.

41 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Slow and painful process mate, the good times will be back soon we are closer now more than ever.

I just cant see it. We dont have the mentality for it and that's where the gulf is between us an them now. Sadly, the last two games for both us and them have shown that the gap is a chasm. They are winners, we are not. As much as it kills me to say that, its reality.

21 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

I just cant see it. We dont have the mentality for it and that's where the gulf is between us an them now. Sadly, the last two games for both us and them have shown that the gap is a chasm. They are winners, we are not. As much as it kills me to say that, its reality.

Seriously dont get it. We dominated.  They scored from an offside goal. We had loads of chances but little clinicism. 

Never a chasm

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Seriously dont get it. We dominated.  They scored from an offside goal. We had loads of chances but little clinicism. 

Never a chasm

There is only one chasm and it ain’t us behind them ,they were an embarresent to a contest today 

2 hours ago, Smile said:

It's reading the shite posted on here an FF personally I don't know anyone who would think today's game while losing was great and we played well so that's okay.

it disgust me that people think like that.

We were at our best they were at their worst and we still couldn’t win , this we’ll take this on and do this and that pish , the big jock knew camp at the end of the month will be the customary non event 

Archived