Our best 45 under Gerrard?

Brian Fantana

3 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

We were better on sunday but obv missing the goal 

I think we lacked the link up play as much on Sunday. We played well but tonight’s a step up for me, players know where each other are and still maintain the pace when passing the ball through. 

This half, Sunday and first half against the sheep we have played some incredible football. Of course it's a results game but not a chance will I be defeatist with this team if they keep giving me this level of performance. Keep playing like this and our time will absolutely come. No one will convince me otherwise. There might be some more bumps to come but we will get there.

Just now, Laudrup1984 said:

This half, Sunday and first half against the sheep we have played some incredible football. Of course it's a results game but not a chance will I be defeatist with this team if they keep giving me this level of performance. Keep playing like this and our time will absolutely come. No one will convince me otherwise. There might be some more bumps to come but we will get there.

'If it wasn't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all' sums us up well I think.

2 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Terrific stuff in the first half , but  IMO Gerrard bottled it again and tried to see out second half with a 1-0 win.

Fuckin ridiculous tactics , that mob were fuckin garbage and we should have tore them apart.......

Disagree mate, they are a decent team but were unsettled in the first half. They’ve a few players could do a job for us 

Archived