Middleton in January

BlueSuedeSambas

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Mental in what way?

Brilliant young player who was scoring for fun in 3 different Rangers teams at the end of last season.

Only went on loan because we had Kent.

Problem is - he is a left winger, so is Kent. I'd bet my wife's knicker drawer on this guy having a huge future in football.

Honestly have to wonder how many who decry him have actually folliwed his Rangers performances or seen him play?

As for the daft cunt who thinks he is a right winger?????

2 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Brilliant young player who was scoring for fun in 3 different Rangers teams at the end of last season.

Problem is - he is a left winger, so is Kent. I'd bet my wife's knicker drawer on this guy having a huge future in football.

Honestly have to wonder how many who decry him have actually folliwed his Rangers performances or seen him play?

He’s not even getting on Hibs bench and tbh I can’t really remember him having any great games in the first team.

10 hours ago, Cedrick said:

He’s went the way I expected , these type of players never improve no matter the age , nothing else in his locker other than pace , easily stoped by the defender , we’ve seen it with wylde and o halloran , no trick can’t beat a man , never 40/50 yards of space to run in behind with us coz the opposition is so deep , everything has to go to feet so their fucked 

Sounds like a description of Jones as well.

Thought the reports were that he did ok when he got the chance early on this season. When their results continued to be shite he seemed to be one of the fall guys. Change in manager can often go against a loanee brought in by the previous one too.

I'm sure there's more to this story than his ability/ attitude, but best all round if he moves on from Hivs in Jan and finds somewhere he'll get game time.

I'd actually have him in our squad before Barker, but best we reassess in the summer as far as Rangers are concerned.

24 minutes ago, Travelrug said:

This loan has confirmed many people’s thoughts, we should never loan any of our young players to Hibs again. Looks like it has been 6 months wasted for young Glenn.

Rangers wanted the guy to go to Holland.SG wasn't too pleased when The player insisted on going to Hibs instead.Don't thing Middleton has done himself any favours here to be honest 

14 hours ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

A loan from the EPL in January is not going to add quality to our first team ffs.

Defoe , Davis? The tarriers got a loan from the epl that basically won them a cup.

What we don’t need is an a academy loan player from a epl team.

15 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Would definitely look to get him into a technical European league like the Netherlands / Belgium / Germany

Bang on, boys a rough diamond needs refined, he’s got pace to burn and a decent shot reminds me of John Fleck in a lot of ways especially the treatment he got from Ranges fans who wouldn’t know a player if they seen one.

I think he'll be off, maybe not in January but come summer he should be asking the  question of how much game time is he going to get with us and the answer won't suit him. Decent player given the young age but hes behind Kent, Jones, Murphy and Barker (both who'll no doubt be leaving). 

If Grezda leaves then there may be a slot for him over on the right but that'll depend on whether he can play there.

8 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

He was the only one to get pass marks in Gerrards first few games in Europe last season ,wee guy was a class apart ,bad players can’t play as well as he did 

10 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Why’s your wife got a knicker drawer when she doesn’t wear any?

Archived