Gerrard at Full Time

Essandoh

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, TMB said:

I love that video.  Gerrard making it clear he loves beating them.  Rangers making the most of the victory running on the pitch and celebrating with the fans.  

Griffiths and Brown’s faces are a picture.  Heads down and they look beaten.  How does it feel to be on the receiving end of it ya couple of fannies? :lol: 

Should've tied Griffith's to the post by his fucking neck, stinking cunt.

6 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Last time a manager defeated they cunts away after a 9 year run sent us on to our best run of trophies in history. Hears hoping history repeats itself 

I can still remember so much from watching that game where Ugo scored that overhead. A student in a sheep filled pub in Aberdeen. This day feels exactly like that but a tad more special for me.  None of us really imagined what that win would lead to but we knew the result was special, as indeed was today.

Hopefully we can get close to what Walt achieved after that result.

Just now, chris182 said:

I can still remember so much from watching that game where Ugo scored that overhead. A student in a sheep filled pub in Aberdeen. This day feels exactly like that but a tad more special for me.  None of us really imagined what that win would lead to but we knew the result was special, as indeed was today.

Hopefully we can get close to what Walt achieved after that result.

Mate as a young lad I endured the mid to late 80s. Football wise that was on par with our trek through the decisions, in fact nothing was as bad as losing away to Clyde, but we had a whole team much like the day that had never won there, that belief we can put them to bed is something that shouldn’t be underestimated. Winning becomes a habit, that’s important but the fact we’ve absolutely played them off the park twice in a month will play on their minds massively 

1 minute ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Mate as a young lad I endured the mid to late 80s. Football wise that was on par with our trek through the decisions, in fact nothing was as bad as losing away to Clyde, but we had a whole team much like the day that had never won there, that belief we can put them to bed is something that shouldn’t be underestimated. Winning becomes a habit, that’s important but the fact we’ve absolutely played them off the park twice in a month will play on their minds massively 

The fact we have destroyed them twice in two games makes me incredibly joyful.

We didn't get the cup but today we showed we're the much better team by dominating them again 

Be surprised if Lennon is still in charge come next season.

Just now, chris182 said:

The fact we have destroyed them twice in two games makes me incredibly joyful.

We didn't get the cup but today we showed we're the much better team by dominating them again 

Be surprised if Lennon is still in charge come next season.

It’s actually a fucking brilliant bonus that that horrible fenian bastard will be the one who’s in charge when we take our title back. He’ll forever be remembered as the man who lost them their ten dream 😂😂 glorious 

Archived