If we weren't looking to sign a striker

soulboy

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

It is not the time to spend millions on a forward

It would be for the right one imo, someone like that Sporar who they were after before he signed for Sporting would be been perfect for us.

You don't get someone like that arsing about in the last couple of days of the transfer window though, even if you do have the money. Certainly not without paying far more than you could have got them for earlier.

It will either be paying way over the odds for someone already playing in the SPFL, or it will be someone not playing at their club down south who is unlikely to improve us. Will be amazed if we bring in anyone we're universally excited about.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I love Alfredo but why did he have to push the keeper into the boards. A yellow card and we have no striker for Aberdeen game.

Yeah, stupid thing to do...... giving the ref a decision to make.On  a more positive note I thought he looked hungry and dangerous from the minute he got on till the final whistle.

We need him fully fit for the sheep game so it was good....if a little risky by SG .... to have him back on the field of play even for 20 minutes or so.That will have helped his comeback imo.

Just now, KingKirk said:

Questions need asked I think this team have been ran stupid in Dubai.

Not buying it KK. People are adding 2+2 and coming up with 9 with this Dubai rubbish. Give me a reasonable explanation and I might agree otherwise it is a coincidence or just bad luck that happens in football.

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Scott allan gives me the fear please don't Rangers

Is this substantiated or a rumour? I think I'm one of the few who think SA would be great signing. His style of play fits our game. I tend to blame agents when messes like that happen

Just now, KingKirk said:

Questions need asked I think this team have been ran stupid in Dubai.

Somethings happened. Half of them look totally fucked as if they've glandular fever or some fuckin thing. The tempo of the team they had before the game looks gone as if theyre running on empty.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Is this substantiated or a rumour? I think I'm one of the few who think SA would be great signing. His style of play fits our game. I tend to blame agents when messes like that happen

I dunno mate Edgar mentioned it on Heart and hand. We've been watching him for a while

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

If youre looking at it purely from a football perspective ive got to agree with you. Don't know how id take to him after he behaved like the prick he did though.

Won’t happen but if we were looking to bring in versatility and cover Windass would be a good option. Can play central, can play the 10 role too. Cheap too.

Whats Louis Moult doing? Always thought he would be well suited. Wouldn’t expect to be too pricey either.

Just now, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Won’t happen but if we were looking to bring in versatility and cover Windass would be a good option. Can play central, can play the 10 role too. Cheap too.

Whats Louis Moult doing? Always thought he would be well suited. Wouldn’t bc expect too pricey either.

The problem with windass is he is a complete and utter fanny 

Just now, MurrayWilson said:

If youre looking at it purely from a football perspective ive got to agree with you. Don't know how id take to him after he behaved like the prick he did though.

You're being too easy on him.

He could be the best player in the league - which he really isn't - and I wouldn't give a fuck you just simply don't come back from what he did.

Never, under any circumstances imo.

5 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

Somethings happened. Half of them look totally fucked as if they've glandular fever or some fuckin thing. The tempo of the team they had before the game looks gone as if theyre running on empty.

When Aribo was put through 1 on 1 on Sunday it looked like he was running through treacle 

3 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Defoe, Jack, Stewart and Morelos all calf injuries I believe 

Jack has already had a calf issue earlier in the season, Morelos not sure if you can say he has a calf problem if he could play tonight, Defoe I also believe tonights injury was unfortunate, I'm not buying into the theory that Dubai has caused these injuries bud....just damn unlucky in truth 

Archived