Leagues over

GOAT

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not conceding to they fucks just yet. 

If it wasn't for the ref then Hamilton had a great chance to take something from that game, so it shows that they aren't unbeatable. 

We need to stay as positive as we can especially in ibrox as our nerves and frustrations will impact on the players. 

Although I understand it, I hate to see such a pessimistic outlook from the bears.  No doubt the players and management of the club understand where they have faltered but there is still a good way to go and we didn't become a bad team overnight.  celtic are a good team but not unbeatable and they will stutter too in the weeks ahead.  One bad result for them and it's back on.  Remember how far we've came.

On 01/02/2020 at 17:07, mitre_mouldmaster said:

They are the favorites, no doubt.

If they drop points and we win our equivalent game, then its all to play for again.

Cunts on here had convinced themselves that we had won the league when we beat them at their ground.

Same cunts now calling to pack it all in and just hand them the trophy.

Sensationalist nonsense.

First time they drop points the cunts on here will be ready for popping the champagne again.

I pretty much agree with your posts on this. There's a convincing list of reasons why we won't win the league now, but football doesn't work like that and comebacks against the odds are common. Nobody knows what will happen. I think it's ridiculous to say with absolute certainly it's over.

celtic are bound to have an off day and drop points. I'm not convinced we will keep winning though that's my main issue. This dip is worrying. But, a couple of things go our way and it very quickly looks doable again. IF WE KEEP WINNING. we fucking need to find it quick. It's possible. 

3 hours ago, RockwellGers said:

I pretty much agree with your posts on this. There's a convincing list of reasons why we won't win the league now, but football doesn't work like that and comebacks against the odds are common. Nobody knows what will happen. I think it's ridiculous to say with absolute certainly it's over.

celtic are bound to have an off day and drop points. I'm not convinced we will keep winning though that's my main issue. This dip is worrying. But, a couple of things go our way and it very quickly looks doable again. IF WE KEEP WINNING. we fucking need to find it quick. It's possible. 

We probably need to start winning before we can keep winning

I wouldn't go as far to say its over at the moment. They are hot favourites now but stranger things have happened in football.

However, if we drop any more points from now until the next old firm and they win all their games, I think the jobs fucked.

We need to alter the starting 11 now, its clear from the past 3/4 games we have to many passengers.

3 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

I wouldn't go as far to say its over at the moment. They are hot favourites now but stranger things have happened in football.

However, if we drop any more points from now until the next old firm and they win all their games, I think the jobs fucked.

We need to alter the starting 11 now, its clear from the past 3/4 games we have to many passengers.

If we mess up again it's done. 6 games until the next old firm. We need to win them all which means a level of consistency we've yet to see from a Gerrard team.

I agree the personnel in the 11 needs to change. For a start we don't need 3 holding midfield players for home games.

5 minutes ago, writingranger said:

The problem really is a lack of goals from our forward areas except the strikers. Kent, aribo, airfield need to score more and take fewer touches.

Warburton got plenty of stick for the tippy tappy football around the edge of the box and not having a shot. Fuck noes how many times that happened on Saturday and then we would lose the ball shortly after.

The attacking forwards need to have more attempts on goal from around the 18 yard box.

4 minutes ago, writingranger said:

The problem really is a lack of goals from our forward areas except the strikers. Kent, aribo, airfield need to score more and take fewer touches.

It would be great if our players also tried hitting more from outside the box. It's ridiculous the amount of shooting chances we let go for another pass around the box. 

2 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

It would be great if our players also tried hitting more from outside the box. It's ridiculous the amount of shooting chances we let go for another pass around the box. 

I got absolutely ripped for suggesting this was a long standing issue with the team at the beginning of the season, it's so easy for teams to sit in when we have hardly any threat from outside the area

21 minutes ago, the_r_sole said:

I got absolutely ripped for suggesting this was a long standing issue with the team at the beginning of the season, it's so easy for teams to sit in when we have hardly any threat from outside the area

Yeah mate we haven't really had a threat outside the box in years.

It's frustrating as fuck. As when facing a packed back line, you could get something by taking a shot.

A Goal or even the ball coming off someone opening up another opportunity. 

Archived