*****Official good guys vs junkies thread*****

graeme_4

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, LochendBilly said:

I think we will horse these cunts tomorrow, we are far better than the last few games.

I hope your right Billy I can't take anymore dissapointment.I'm still struggling to get my head around the hearts result never mind the sheep. But I will feel a lot better if we smash the spoon burners.

1 hour ago, ayrshireranger said:

Gerrard has to be brave.

Go 442, plenty of width, Hagi, Kamberi and Greg Stewart all have to get a decent amount of play-time.  No spark, well bring in players who have it.

TBH Hibs under Ross will probably come and actually play, that will help us.

kamberi cannot play in this game

3 hours ago, ayrshireranger said:

Gerrard has to be brave.

Go 442, plenty of width, Hagi, Kamberi and Greg Stewart all have to get a decent amount of play-time.  No spark, well bring in players who have it.

TBH Hibs under Ross will probably come and actually play, that will help us.

Greg stewart wont make the squad I bet, pet favourite ojo will be shoehorned into the 18...  barker maybe too

13 minutes ago, glasgow argyle said:

The bookies, best price for us tonight is 1/5 , which is incredibly short,  but for all the pessimistic loyal fans,hibs can be bet from 12/1 to 16/1 depending on what firm you use. I fancy us to bounce back to form tonight but wont bet at that price.

Btts no and over 2.5 is 11/5 

I fancy us to batter them 

7 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Greg Stewart is a good squad player who deserves more minutes than he hs gotten but he starting to get over-hyped for who he really is.

Spot on. He’s really not that good, however should be ahead of pretty much all our attacking subs, with the exception of Defoe. 

8 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Greg Stewart is a good squad player who deserves more minutes than he hs gotten but he starting to get over-hyped for who he really is.

I think it’s more the fact we’re seeing the likes of Ojo and Barker involved. Jones too has looked poor. 

Stewart is no world beater but he’s a better option than the above pish 

Archived