*****Official good guys vs junkies thread*****

graeme_4

Shagger 

Goldson George Katic 

Tav Arfield Davis Kent Borna 

Hagi Morelos 

I know it won’t happen, I just don’t want to see anything that resembles the last few games for us. Let Kent roam through the middle. Hagi sits just behind Morelos. Davis provides cover. The back 3 murder anyone who leaves the ground in our box. 

anything other than what we’ve been doing lately please. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Supersonic said:

"I'm gonna continue to push Ojo" - Gerrard after the sheep game. 

There's no chance he doesn't at least feature sadly.

Hopefully push him down the motorway.  Gerrard needs his balls kicked for having him in the squad.

1 hour ago, loyalfollower said:

Draw.  There will be lots of tippy tappy rubbish around the hibs box, Morelos to score a goal created by himself and more sideways rubbish from the middle 3.   

Everything points to that happening. I have zero confidence in this side producing anything at the moment 

10 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Wednesday, Ibrox, 745.

No suspensions, Jack and Helander still out. Fit squad otherwise. 

Time for SG to mix the system up a bit I think. 4231 with ‘traditional’ wingers. Front foot, breaking between lines. Players in their ‘natural’ position.

McGregor

Tav Goldson Edmundson Barisic 

Davis Aribo

Kent          Hagi           Ojo

Morelos 

Ojo? Give me one valid reason why this guy is entitled to another chance? Did you see him on saturday?

Hibs will have studied the sheep, hearts and county game, if gerrard doesnt throw some form of curve ball it will be a long night as hibs will just replicate what the sheep done

However i think he'll try something different, possibly hagi will start on the left and kent on the right but they will play wider, dunno why just a feeling

I'm really up for this game ...... got a feeling in my water we are in for a real treat .... with the team now over their lethargy .... Jet lag ..... Dubai despair ...... passing problems .... and after some of the most disappointing results .... we come out the traps fighting fit and raring to get at them.

It is so so sad to see so many of our loyal Bears losing faith .... in the Club .... the board.... the coaching staff along with our manager and the team  ...... and the tea lady ..... so very sad indeed ..... but after Wednesday night's match the result should bring some cheer to us all ..... when we tear them a new set of arseholes.

No Surrender .... ya manky .... junky .... soap dodging tadgers.

Desperately "Ready" for a solid win loyal ..... :p:

:UK:

We can not slip up here, Hibs pose a big threat with the pace they have up top and tbh it worries me with our 2 central defenders. Katic is quicker than Goldson but not by much I reckon, think it might be wiser to play Edumndson here but doubt that will happen.

Shagger

Tav, Goldson, Katic, Borna

Davis, Arfield , Polster

Aribo, Kent

Morelos.

Think it would be harsh for Polster to be dropped to the bench given he's been among the best performers in the last 2 games. I'd also like to see Hagi start but not to sure on his fitness or if he's up to speed. Kamberi looked a real positive threat on Saturday but I'm sure he won't be able to play this one as no doubt in his contract.

2-0 to the famous.

,It doesn’t matter if Hibs have studied how the sheep set up ,We were more than capable of opening this side of things up before the break ,After a couple of early season flat performances the team started to change a bit ,Switching play quickly was the key with Tav back that may be more evident ,However even with Tav back the team needs to show more energy or it will be the same as the last 4 games 

Would like to see Hagi start. Tav will be back in. Back 4 picks itself. Midfield should be Davis Arfield Aribo. Kamara has been the worst imo so deserves to be dropped more over Davis. Morelos Hagi and Kent up top. Quite an attacking team so get the pressure on from the first whistle, high tempo. 

Archived