*****Official Rangers v Braga Thread *****

Scottywellhousetb

What happened to the high pressing closing down constant harrying side I was watching before the break? Our collapse since then has been alarming. We are fortunate it's only one nil. As for Morelos my patience is exhausted,he's not finishing the chances we create, constantly shoots straight at the opposition keeper and is still picking up ridiculous bookings. And will now yet again miss a game. And if by some miracle we claw this back a very important one. 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Ger_onimo said:

I think this is a bit beyond wanting it more. They’re a very good side

Aye fair dooos, its the Soldier in me that wants me to see the Rangers going balls out with bags of effort, desire, dogged determination and bravery!

1 minute ago, Drumloyal said:

Playing devils advocate here but they've been fantastic, cutting us open with ease and that's on a fuckin rice paddy of a field. 

A goal for us changes everything. Feyenoord and Porto both started well against us but we scored first and won. The commentary is for the haters, I am glad I am getting it through IPTV and not paying to listen to the cunts. 

I can take getting outplayed by a better team.

I can’t take getting outfought at home in a Euro tie. 

I cant take players who can’t handle pressure when they play for us.

Something needs to change but sadly the things that need changed can’t be done when it’s heart that’s missing. 

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Morelos booking was fucking wrong.fir anyone on here saying he is stupid whatever are falling into the mhedia sheep trap of believing he is an animal.

Katic does the same thing Morelos does 10 minutes earlier and nobody is calling saying "he needs to learn".

So it’s right to shout at the ref? 

3 minutes ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

Tav swapping shirts with their captain at half time. What a fucking bawbag. 

One of these guys who watches the game only for some kind of Tav mistake.

Of all the fucking mental Goldson moments, Kamara playing like a schoolboy, Kent looking genuinely scared and somehow you pick out Tav.

Pathetic performance. Can't pass or control the ball.  Kamara absolute shite, Arfield, Davis missing missing and Morelos, what has happened, he is absolute mince tonight as he has been for weeks. We are being played off the park by a team that are light years ahead of us. Gerrard must change this at half time.

They are a level or two above us.  The chances Alfredo has had he has to do better. 

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

Rob McLean is an absolute helmet btw, aye we’ve been pish and braga should have a couple but let’s be honest we should have three goals ourselves aswell. 

1 minute ago, G.E.C. said:

Sometimes you do have to hold your hands up and admit the opposition are just too good but it is frightening to see how average we look when we get pressed. 

Our players absolutely shit themselves when pressed. Look like they have no idea what to do with the ball

Archived