*****Official Rangers v Braga Thread *****

Scottywellhousetb

1 hour ago, JackAlex93 said:

Tavernier would put you to sleep...😴

Tavernier, Goldson, Jack & Kent will all put you to sleep in an interview. I believe that is an integral part of the problem. 

There is no way Ferguson, Gough, McCoist  or Butcher have ever given interviews like that.. To me, that is the difference for there is no doubting the talent we have on paper.

Only Gerrard and Beale can change this. The blame lies 100% on their shoulders.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Tavernier, Goldson, Jack & Kent will all put you to sleep in an interview. I believe that is an integral part of the problem. 

There is no way Ferguson, Gough, McCoist  or Butcher have ever given interviews like that.. To me, that is the difference for there is no doubting the talent we have on paper.

It’s an interview ffs..

Do you want them doing a Braveheart type speech during interviews or a rendition of Derrys Walls.

Not seen rainfall like that overnight in a very long time. Rained my entire shift with no sign of stopping. 

Whats it been like in Glasgow?

Unless Braga fancy playing us at water polo, then I have no idea how our pitch is going to handle this. 

8 minutes ago, TheCutch said:

Not seen rainfall like that overnight in a very long time. Rained my entire shift with no sign of stopping. 

Whats it been like in Glasgow?

Unless Braga fancy playing us at water polo, then I have no idea how our pitch is going to handle this. 

It's been on and off all night mate but bouncing down the now. If this is off the night there's no chance it's played tomorrow as its to rain from 6am to 9pm :lol:

6 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Going to smash these cunts. 

Btw that rain is horrendous, constant on my drive tae work this morning. 

Scenes when it’s called off and we have to play it tomorrow morning. 

Attendance 49,788 even though there’s not a person in Govan or Main Stand.

22 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Going to smash these cunts. 

Btw that rain is horrendous, constant on my drive tae work this morning. 

Scenes when it’s called off and we have to play it tomorrow morning. 

I'm getting my breakfast roll orders in now!! 

7 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Tried to watch Taverniers interview after the Kilmarnock shambles and managed about 20 seconds. Looked like he was going to burst into tears. As it stands with the current squad of players we are a better team with him in the side but as far as being captain of this club ?? Never - no fight and nothing to inspire the players round about him. 

Archived