Aribo's Goal

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The manager said in his interview, he needs the fans to get behind him, because he’s going to be an incredible player.

I’m with him now. He’s had some nice moments so far, but that was symbolic. He kept fighting, never gave up and squeezed through.

From left back as well. Manager took a risk, and it paid off.

Hats off to the management for making the decision, and for Aribo for playing it to perfection, against the best team we’ve had come to Ibrox for years as well. Just like that, he’s our best option as cover for Borna. :pipe: 

2 minutes ago, Marky. said:

The manager said in his interview, he needs the fans to get behind him, because he’s going to be an incredible player.

I’m with him now. He’s had some nice moments so far, but that was symbolic. He kept fighting, never gave up and squeezed through.

From left back as well. Manager took a risk, and it paid off.

Hats off to the management for making the decision, and for Aribo for playing it to perfection, against the best team we’ve had come to Ibrox for years as well. Just like that, he’s our best option as cover for Borna. :pipe: 

Agreed. I think he's worthy of the shirt. Looking forward to seeing more goals like that 😄

Ability to control a ball, composure and the energy to match,Hagi ,Aribo ,Alfiie have it, midfield and defence, too slow and passive ,40 passes sideways, I'd, drop Davis ,Kamara and Arfield ,play Aribo ,Stewart ,Jack, go for it ,the dross we play week in week out ,love the slow turgid shit.

McGregor. 

Tav.     Katic           (Helander)     Goldson         Barisic

●   ------      Swap  ----- ●

Jack  

Stewart               Kent               Aribo

Hagi

Kamberi                    Morelos    ,

3 minutes ago, Lets go 55 said:

Ability to control a ball, composure and the energy to match,Hagi ,Aribo ,Alfiie have it, midfield and defence, too slow and passive ,40 passes sideways, I'd, drop Davis ,Kamara and Arfield ,play Aribo ,Stewart ,Jack, go for it ,the dross we play week in week out ,love the slow turgid shit.

McGregor. 

Tav.     Katic           (Helander)     Goldson         Barisic

●   ------      Swap  ----- ●

Jack  

Stewart               Kent               Aribo

Hagi

Kamberi                    Morelos    ,

Don’t think we are allowed to line up with 12 players mate.

Just now, ben51 said:

An unbelievable performance from him. Won some crucial tackles which turned defence into attack.

The boy has bags of talent, hopefully he can keep pushing on at Rangers and show it all.

What a night you ben 

Archived