*****Official St Johnstone v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

Absolute shite performance .

Gerrard needs to get these Useless cunts trained in basics this side to side rubbish is costing us games .

If the management can't see the individual errors this system causes they should be sacked .

it's unacceptable to continually justify  as these subbstandard performances lead to stupidity when it comes to even defending a 1-2 lead the throw in up their end lead to stupid head tennis & piss poor ball control this leading to a corner from an easily defendable ball instead they make a total cunt of it again.

How many times does the management get away with selling the fucking jerseys before enough is enough they clearly cannot motivate that team into any cohesive force the continual error strewn performances aren't good enough.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont get the Davis sub. Why not bring on Edmundson and Stewart. We had them on the ropes yet we bring on Davis to try n see the game out. The extra CB would have helped cover while we kept the pressure on considering we had Aribo at LB.

The managers actually fucked this up after getting us back into the game with the changes. 

If he goes which I dont think he will, we need a manager with exp. This just isnt the place to start out as a manager if you arent going to learn. If he does leave then theres no bad feeling he has taken us as far as he can and that happens in football. 

Just now, ben51 said:

Said it after the Aberdeen game that we could struggle in every game until the end of the Season.

Gerrard & Co just don't want to change it. 

So why think anything different? 

There were rumors floating about in early December that there was a difference of opinion between our coaching staff as to how to get the best out of our players. Gerrard won that argument because he's the manager. 

Just now, ben51 said:

Said it after the Aberdeen game that we could struggle in every game until the end of the Season.

Gerrard & Co just don't want to change it. 

So why think anything different? 

The change with Aribo as LB is good. This is his best position, but as others have said...Edmondson should have replaced Katic at that point.

I would take what we can get for Morelos and try and buy a guy who doesn't need 5 shots at goal to score 1, his shots are like Tavs crosses, hit and hope with zero placement, if Gerrard and the management team can't see this then they are fucking blind. 

Kent like Goldson needs dropped but won't be, would rather Jones and Edmunson got a shot, or if Gerrard is that desperate not to play Jones he could give Kent's spot to Hagi and play Aribo on the right.

We need to start signing winners and not mid-level losers.

21 shots at goal, we get 2 goals. St Johnstone 7 shots at goal, 2 goals. This has been the way it's been week in week out, I've said it before, if McCoist or Hatley got the chances and the amount of chances Morelos gets, they would be ripping up the record books.

He learned nothing from Houllier, Benitez, Rodgers, although none of them managed to win a league either, maybe its Gerrard whos the fuckin jinx.

Needs to wise up big time, change the game and see it out and your a hero, change the game and revert to usual shite and your a failure.

Katic should be nowhere near the team for the rest of this season,  basic defending and couldnt even do that plus his ball control and distribution is fuckin dire sometimes you wonder how he actually became a footballer.

12 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

What are you basing that on?? The man is clueless and we are handing the bheasts ten on a platter by retaining him imo.

Several reasons.  

1) He will have 2 years of Scottish football under his belt and the experience should make him more prepared.

2) As an individual he has a steely determination to succeed and won’t shy away from the challenge.  I don’t think he will down tools, if anything it will make him more determined imo.

3) I see no obvious alternative that is clearly going to improve us immediately.

4) We have improved year on year and I would expect the same again next year.  With a clear head, we are miles ahead of where we were when he joined.

5) Pre Christmas we have shown we can match celtic and beat them in the head to heads.  

What would you do?

5 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

And which fan Base do you represent? Truthfully. 

Berwick Rangers? Oh have I hit the wrong forum 😕?

nah people got funny over a joke comment and on here they think its acceptable to troll and bully people who has a different opinion to them 

Tragic how far Davis has fallen. Once upon a time I counted him a favourite - still have two jerseys with his name on them from past seasons hanging in the closet, but by God his glory days are done and dusted. Hate to say it but he needs to be put out to pasture pronto.

4 minutes ago, Jamie1387 said:

If he goes which I dont think he will, we need a manager with exp

You are actually spot on.  Warburton Pedro Gerrard all novices or limited experience. This is Rangers Football Club FFS.  We have royally fucked it up and I have no idea where we go now. Ten is a fucking formality for the bheasts.  An experienced manager should have been appointed three seasons ago. 

Where was the joke...seems like you're the one being the troll. What input are you actually offering other than quoting bears for daft "banter"

Presuming you are new to the forum perhaps save it for when it becomes acceptable. 

Just now, Lucasloyal said:

Berwick Rangers? Oh have I hit the wrong forum 😕?

nah people got funny over a joke comment and on here they think its acceptable to troll and bully people who has a different opinion to them 

Archived