*****Official St Johnstone v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Bristoe1872 said:

Think Kilmarnock,Hearts etc mate. And you will have seen today's game. 

I haven’t seen it mate 

Some questions ? How many big decisions did Collum cost us ? 
How many sitters or one on ones did Alfredo miss 
How many commanding headers in a challenge did Goldson win ? 

Finally what players get pass marks on today’s performance ?

cheers in advance 

8 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

What manager in any league gets 3 season & a small fortune (for our league) to try and even get close to winning a title? We're further behind the taigs than we were last season & it could get even worse.

If it wasnt for his name, Gerrard would be out the door 1st thing tomorrow morning.

Pochettino

honestly wtf, just In from game, move to 2 up front, cause them no end of issues. go 2-1 up, revert back to formation that isn't working at moment

Katic…. blootering the ball in the area and keeping it in play ffs, causing us bother no end. They looked again devoid of confidence.

Morelos, time for the lad to get  dropped, cant hold a pass in, this pish about being an instinctive striker, because he has too much time to think..... honestly think about that and then try to justify a massive transfer fee. His confidence is shot given the last few months he has faced who could blame the man.

hurting:headwall:

Just now, Bears r us said:

Being a Rangers fan at the moment is not easy that is  for sure, and the worst part is after the win on the 29th Dec we all went into the break thinking 2020 could be our chance to win 55. No idea how we are where we are today.   

Soul destroying mate. Thought we’d come back from the break all fired up for a go at 55. Mind boggling how it’s went tits up. 

1 minute ago, Bluekev said:

Pochettino

The guy who got sacked 10 games into the season, a few months after leading his team to the champions league final, because his team was on a bad run...

Saying that, if Gerrard takes us to the Europa League final then I'd be willing to give him the 1st 10 games of next season lol

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

He was mate. I like Kamberi. Gives us a different option. I do hope we sign him on a permanent deal. 

Hivs wanted rid as he was a liability so unless he has an amazing 3 months till the end of the season he should not be signed.

Just now, Hadron Collider said:

45 minutes for him today and was MOTM. says something. 

That is what he has been like for them....amazing in some games when he comes on but annoymous in too many others

He deserved MOTM today but we should not be signing players unless they show quality over time

54 minutes ago, dee9 said:

That's up there with the worst defensive display I have ever seen from a Rangers side in my life.

Katic and Goldson were absolutely embarrassing.

Total and utter disgrace 

Glad you mention both, because they were both involved with both goals.  

20 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Soul destroying mate. Thought we’d come back from the break all fired up for a go at 55. Mind boggling how it’s went tits up. 

Nothing to add to that mate, two seasons and the same thing happens.

We seem to never learn and that is very concerning. 

3 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

I missed the second half of the first half as was in the car, so unfortunately had the BBC commentary on. That wee fud McLeod said that Kent hasn't had a league assist since Hamilton last year on the 24th of February. 

Absolutely hoaching stat if true.

Why anybody is surprised at this result baffles me , this shower of shite have struggled against dross almost every week. The euro game was great , for 20 minutes and that mob will destroy us in the away game.

The manager and his backroom staff are to blame here , but we are stuck with them as we cannot afford another clean sweep.........

3 minutes ago, Rusty117 said:

We dont need a massive turn over of players like before. Maybe 3/4 out and in but that squad is more than capable of winning. Gerrard isnt.

So let him get those 3 or 4 and build over time. Nobody can deny the signs were there before Christmas. 
Gerrard has all the makings of a really  decent manager.

here’s a fact.  Our worldwide success was achieved using  just 16 managers averaging about 6 or 7 seasons per appointment 

we’ve burned though 10  since 2011

let that sink in  

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Nothing to add to that mate, two seasons and the same thing happens.

We seem to never learn and that is very concerning. 

Still think we need a proven winner in the side. Greegs is there but he’s at the back and at times these players look like they don’t listen to him. I’m thinking of a player like in the style of James Milner if you get what I mean. Not necessarily him, but our so called outfield leaders just don’t  have it. 

Archived