*****Official St Johnstone v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

3 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Why anybody is surprised at this result baffles me , this shower of shite have struggled against dross almost every week. The euro game was great , for 20 minutes and that mob will destroy us in the away game.

The manager and his backroom staff are to blame here , but we are stuck with them as we cannot afford another clean sweep.........

You sound like Gerrard mate. 😀

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

I missed the second half of the first half as was in the car, so unfortunately had the BBC commentary on. That wee fud McLeod said that Kent hasn't had a league assist since Hamilton last year on the 24th of February. 

He put Flo through today but the big man fkd it.

22 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

You know, with all this shit that’s happened the ones I feel sorry for most are all those brilliant fans who are travelling away to these games and are being insulted with these performances. They don’t deserve it. 

To be honest does any of us deserve this shite! 

6 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Still think we need a proven winner in the side. Greegs is there but he’s at the back and at times these players look like they don’t listen to him. I’m thinking of a player like in the style of James Milner if you get what I mean. Not necessarily him, but our so called outfield leaders just don’t  have it. 

I was just thinking a wee while ago, where is the player Jack was a few months ago ? He was scoring goals and running the midfield, the last couple of games he has been a shadow of that player. Why is he and so many others now playing so badly ? 

2 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

That's true, he can't finish for them. Still quite a galling stat though and he hasn't been at anywhere near his best recently.

A terrible stat but there’s at least 6 players who played a lot worse than Kent today

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

No mate, we don’t. Just have more sympathy for those lads and lassies that travel miles to watch it. 

I’m maybe too bitter, I’m one of the barred myself from away games Loyal. Wouldn’t give the fuckers the money, they are opening up their stands as well to bleed us of the money they didn’t get when we were in the lower leagues. 

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

I was just thinking a wee while ago, where is the player Jack was a few months ago ? He was scoring goals and running the midfield, the last couple of games he has been a shadow of that player. Why is he and so many others now playing so badly ? 

Don’t know the answer here mate. He’s had some little injury issues, but lately, maybe us losing the League Cup is still in his head? We need a leader. Thought it might be him. Maybe not. 

6 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

Since that game he's played 24, 22 starts and zero assists in the league.

I wanted him dropped today as hes not kicked his arse since the old firm, Gerrard tbf to him has subbed him pretty quickly last 2 games before today but after having another howler he leaves him on for the full game, fuck knows what he does with him on Wednesday you would be as well throwing Jones in for him at this rate but I doubt Gerrard will change anything except Kamberi for Morelos.

Just now, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

I wanted him dropped today as hes not kicked his arse since the old firm, Gerrard tbf to him has subbed him pretty quickly last 2 games before today but after having another howler he leaves him on for the full game, fuck knows what he does with him on Wednesday you would be as well throwing Jones in for him at this rate but I doubt Gerrard will change anything except Kamberi for Morelos.

Jones isn’t in Euro Squad.

5 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

I’m maybe too bitter, I’m one of the barred myself from away games Loyal. Wouldn’t give the fuckers the money, they are opening up their stands as well to bleed us of the money they didn’t get when we were in the lower leagues. 

Fair enough mate. 

14 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Don’t know the answer here mate. He’s had some little injury issues, but lately, maybe us losing the League Cup is still in his head? We need a leader. Thought it might be him. Maybe not. 

All possible answers. :thumbup:

12 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

I'm hoping of more a change of shape to a 3-5-2 which leaves one creative spot in midfield and for me that has Hagi's name written all over it.

1)  We've fought back to lead 2-1, then the Liverpool rookie decides to take off Hagi, the one player on the field who actually has a football brain.

2). Too players today passed the ball and thought that's my job done, not enough looking for one two passes.

Fucking sickened by all this.

5 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

League is well gone, so he now has the opportunity to experiment and drop the dug shite. Play to a new formation, to players strengths.

But he won't.

What's the point, time next season comes around he will start the exact same way and go with it the full season.

1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

Another enormous embarrassment today. Katic and Goldson gave them every single chance they had today. No communication, no footballing ability either it seems. 

They should be ashamed of themselves but half of them don't give a fuck. 

Goldson will be the first name on the team sheet once again..........

Archived