Players reaction

tomger

I will never forget the day a young Jordan Rossiter was the only person to come out and be interviewed after losing to Progress. A team that included Tav, Jack, Morelos, Miller & Wallace (captain). Our team have too many cowards in it and that's the problem.

2 minutes ago, steven33jackie said:

Interesting that the only post match reaction available is from the gaffer. Usually you start to get the some players response by now. Really thought the captain or vice captain would made themselves available for an interview. 

a captain's post match reaction should be a given .... clearly not a priority with this one, he'll not doubt wheel out some feeble minded shite later this week once he thinks the dust has settled. 

I have watched some shit Rangers teams over the years. But the cowardice of this bunch takes some beating. You could get 11 supporters out the crowd that would show more fight than those shitebags while wearing the blue jersey. 

50 minutes ago, steven33jackie said:

Interesting that the only post match reaction available is from the gaffer. Usually you start to get the some players response by now. Really thought the captain or vice captain would made themselves available for an interview. 

45 minutes ago, beararse said:

a captain's post match reaction should be a given .... clearly not a priority with this one, he'll not doubt wheel out some feeble minded shite later this week once he thinks the dust has settled. 

James Tavernier should never be allowed to give an interview for this club ever again after his piece in the programme.

What do they care? They are getting paid. Now, if it was part of their contract to do these interviews or if they were being paid extra they'd all be queueing up for an interview.

Cunts are only interested in money. Don't give a fuck about this club or fans. 

5 hours ago, offminorthreat said:

aye, i am bristling with anticipation at a Tavernier interview where he is standing there with his hoody and backpack on like a fucking child talking about how he was not good enough today

This is the guy who wants SG to stay the  reason for that being he is the only manager in the SPL that would have him in their team

5 hours ago, offminorthreat said:

aye, i am bristling with anticipation at a Tavernier interview where he is standing there with his hoody and backpack on like a fucking child talking about how he was not good enough today

You know you know that's exactly what would happen.

6 hours ago, BillyG91 said:

What do they care? They are getting paid. Now, if it was part of their contract to do these interviews or if they were being paid extra they'd all be queueing up for an interview.

Cunts are only interested in money. Don't give a fuck about this club or fans. 

Said before they should be on a small basic wage which gets bumped right up for winning games. 
Seems to be the only thing that motivates them. 

It was looking promising with the amount of shots we were getting, but then goldson fucks up.

I don't want the players staying out at the end clapping the fans, what a fucking insult that would be. If they are staying on the pitch, it should be to do sprints, or practice shooting from outside the box.

Archived