BREAKING: SPFL chief Neil Doncaster warns coronavirus outbreak could threaten entire league season

Smile

I hope they do award it to Scum FC and relegate Hearts etc etc.

There will be absolute mayhem, and show to the,rest of the World how corrupt our game is.

Their titles including wartime are already tainted by disrespect, child abuse, and now complete and absolute corruption.

Let them have it.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we have to play the game behind closed doors, will our ground still be the only ground in Scotland with regular visits from FARE ?

Could Andy Halliday whistling "The Billy Boys" too loudly still lead to us being thrown out of Europe ?

8 hours ago, HG5 said:

What about the likes of ourselves, where we’ve paid a lot of ST money, but strictly speaking, we’ve made a prepayment, which only passes to the club as revenue once the fixtures elapse, with the club treating the balance as deferred income, which would (normally) reduce as each home game ticks over.

Not got ST terms & conditions to hand, but would ST holders be due a refund for the unfulfilled fixtures?

Obviously, I’d expect a fair number would let the club keep it as a gesture of goodwill, but people may be entering harder times because of the virus & may need to demand it back.

Skint from stocking up on antibacterial hand gel and canned food. Fannies.

3 minutes ago, Amato said:

Skint from stocking up on antibacterial hand gel and canned food. Fannies.

Yes - my missus was telling me what’s NOT available in Sainsbury’s today!

Took her a long time.....

4 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Yes - my missus was telling me what’s NOT available in Sainsbury’s today!

Took her a long time.....

Times like these that remind me how much I hate the general public!

13 hours ago, The Dude said:

Is it illegal? If clubs are unable to fulfil their fixtures, they can't just wait forever to pick them up again.

It happened in Chile a couple of months ago with the title being awarded to the team at the top.

https://www.espn.co.uk/football/chilean-primera-division/story/4002169/chilean-football-season-ended-early-amid-protests

Sometimes I absolutely detest your know all smarminess 

Not read this whole thread but tbh, if any team after the league ‘got abandoned’ or delayed, would either win it as the team top at that moment of time, or every team would have time to play their matches in due course.

Nothing will happen of this.

Non story

14 hours ago, orange&blue92 said:

Not read this whole thread but tbh, if any team after the league ‘got abandoned’ or delayed, would either win it as the team top at that moment of time, or every team would have time to play their matches in due course.

Nothing will happen of this.

Non story

It would be interesting to see what would happen if the team in second place was only one or two points behind but had a game in hand and the league was told by the government to halt the league.

14 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

11 people have it.

Unless you have one lung or are diabetic or as old as Jack and Victor it will be just a dose of man flu.

11 have been confirmed.  No idea the numbers who haven't been confirmed but the issue isn't so much how healthy an individual is, it's how many freinds or relatives they have that aren't as fit and healthy as they are.  Everyone has an old bugger relative, for example.

14 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

11 people have it.

Unless you have one lung or are diabetic or as old as Jack and Victor it will be just a dose of man flu.

It’s only 11 we need. 😉

Archived