Rangers Fans - Really

jbm26896

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our fans are shite when going gets tough during games. If the support gets behind the team for the 90 minutes, and help the team like against Braga instead of booing or giving abuse for the 1st missed placed pass, it could make a difference.

Certain fans surrender quicker than the players 

1 hour ago, jbm26896 said:

When i see some of the posts in here i really do wonder who wants us to succeed and who glorifies themselves on any Rangers set back.

Over the years the same people moan about the same thing whether it be players or managers.

Its has become a depressing place in recent times.

Back the team and the manager , i lnow its tough but he will get it right.

Backup you mean 

7 minutes ago, Blues Brother said:

Our fans are shite when going gets tough during games. If the support gets behind the team for the 90 minutes, and help the team like against Braga instead of booing or giving abuse for the 1st missed placed pass, it could make a difference.

CleanFrayedBaiji-size_restricted.gif.102e1ca85c346577bc239ba5bd468a65.gif

1 hour ago, jbm26896 said:

When i see some of the posts in here i really do wonder who wants us to succeed and who glorifies themselves on any Rangers set back.

Over the years the same people moan about the same thing whether it be players or managers.

I know it's it's been bad last month or so,  excluding Europe.....but surely we need to start positively tomorrow and wake from our slumber...I hope!!!

Maybe the same people moaning about the same things are actually correct? 

We've been in a perpetual cycle since Warburton signed. We get a new manager, things look good, the feel good factor comes back to the club and then it ends in a total disaster. It happened with Warburton, it happened with Murty and I'm afraid it's looking similar with Gerrard at this point.

People bring up the same things and the same issues because the same thing keeps happening. The fact that we couldn't sustain a title challenge to celtic past February is pretty shambolic considering the resources we have compared to the teams we've been losing to.

I have made the following observation for what its worth: when things are tough and not going well,  it’s probably best to avoid fans forums in the short term.  Whilst we are all keen to find the answer for the slump, blaming certain players and looking for a fall guy is probably not the answer. 
Frustrating as it is, I’m dam sure those better placed than us are also looking very hard at themselves. 

1 hour ago, Blues Brother said:

Was with you to the last sentence.....impossible.

1 hour ago, Blues Brother said:

There I am at Ibrox, the team is playing well, such as against Braga, so I cheer and applaud.  ✓  Which you agree

I'm at Ibrox again, this time for the Hamilton  game, the team is playing pish, so I give abuse and boo. ✓  Which you disagree

Having paid good money, I am there to be entertained , therefore I  can choose when  to praise and when to give abuse. 

BTW, you do realise that your last sentence agrees with what most of us have been saying, in that the players DO surrender

1 minute ago, bornabear said:

Having paid good money, I am there to be entertained , therefore I  can choose when  to praise and when to give abuse. 

That’s a weird way to look at supporting us. 

if it’s entertainment you’re after go catch a west end show lol. 

2 hours ago, jbm26896 said:

I always try and look to the positive but have zero complaints with any fan moaning. We are all entitled as fans to have an opinion whether we are right or wrong. 

One thing is sure we are well over due silverware.

NO SURRENDER

3 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

That’s a weird way to look at supporting us. 

if it’s entertainment you’re after go catch a west end show lol. 

I used entertaining in it's definition of " enjoying".

Supporting means something totally different.

BTW, I have caught a few west end shows and once walked out as it wasn't entertaining, which a lot of folk did on Wednesday.

Archived