Rangers Fans - Really

jbm26896

2 hours ago, jbm26896 said:

When i see some of the posts in here i really do wonder who wants us to succeed and who glorifies themselves on any Rangers set back.

Over the years the same people moan about the same thing whether it be players or managers.

Its has become a depressing place in recent times.

Back the team and the manager , i lnow its tough but he will get it right.

Stop moaning about cunts moaning. 

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, jbm26896 said:

When i see some of the posts in here i really do wonder who wants us to succeed and who glorifies themselves on any Rangers set back.

Over the years the same people moan about the same thing whether it be players or managers.

Don't worry mate. I'll be clapping on 8 minutes tomorrow. 

6 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Moths to a flame, we will be back  supporting tomorrow, 3 schools, 6 houses, 10 cars, 2 wives,4 kids, 4 dogs, 12 jobs but hey only 1 club.

Exactly, That's all of us to a T mate.

3 hours ago, Blues Brother said:

Our fans are shite when going gets tough during games. If the support gets behind the team for the 90 minutes, and help the team like against Braga instead of booing or giving abuse for the 1st missed placed pass, it could make a difference.

Certain fans surrender quicker than the players 

That’s what makes me laugh when people are wanting the young players that are doing well at their own level, thrown in to our team that is without doubt struggling to fuck, they are not ready, especially for us when the slightest mistake will be rounded on with absolute venomous abuse, as like you say, a large part of our home support are massively unforgiving, and as far back as I can remember, seem to be more vocal in detriment than support. It could break a lot of them before they had a fucking chance. By absolute contrast our away support is 90% a different thing altogether. After 40 years of attendance I still can not even begin to work it out. 

4 hours ago, jbm26896 said:

I agree in backing the manager and team at least till summer, where solutions can be found. I think insulting our manager and players is not beneficial to the situation at the moment.

BUT

I don't agree with you chastising Rangers fans for having a moan. It's a platform for discussing how fans feel and fans opinions. Fans have supported the club through thick and thin. They've travelled far and wide, bought season tickets, RTV, Pools, merchandise etc. Some have gone beyond and have donated to the various shareholding schemes over the years. I think this platform is needed to vent frustrations and heal from time to time. Yes, it can be very depressing but in general the debates have a lot of valid points.

15 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

That’s what makes me laugh when people are wanting the young players that are doing well at their own level, thrown in to our team that is without doubt struggling to fuck, they are not ready, especially for us when the slightest mistake will be rounded on with absolute venomous abuse, as like you say, a large part of our home support are massively unforgiving, and as far back as I can remember, seem to be more vocal in detriment than support. It could break a lot of them before they had a fucking chance. By absolute contrast our away support is 90% a different thing altogether. After 40 years of attendance I still can not even begin to work it out. 

Theres folk wanting a kid 16 years and a month old, who signed his first pro contract this week, to play tomorrow.

Fucking mental.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Theres folk wanting a kid 16 years and a month old, who signed his first pro contract this week, to play tomorrow.

Fucking mental.

I’d love to see it happening if he’s good enough and ready, and at a club without the pressure or expectations that we as a support demand then maybe. Unfortunately I’d almost guarantee that it would absolutely ruin the wee guy thrusting him into this shambles. If the seasoned pros we have are folding under the pressure what chances would he have. 
plus we’ve got plenty of examples of hounding young up and coming players when undoubtedly they make mistakes, just ask Charlie Adam ha ha. 

as you rightly said mate fucking mental 

6 hours ago, jbm26896 said:

The fans are the only aspect of the club that hasn't let anyone down.

When the team and manager are worthy of backing, they’re backed. Like the first half of the season. The second half of the season they’ve proven themselves to be useless sacks of shite. 

Oooooh look at me I’m such a big fan 

If you aren’t depressed then much like Gerrard and his players you don’t get it 

5 hours ago, Blues Brother said:

Our fans are shite when going gets tough during games. If the support gets behind the team for the 90 minutes, and help the team like against Braga instead of booing or giving abuse for the 1st missed placed pass, it could make a difference.

Certain fans surrender quicker than the players 

I usually don’t start to lose the rag until Tav’s 15th misplaced pass within the first ten minutes tbf. 

7 hours ago, jbm26896 said:

Its a mentality thing , great abilities but cannot handle pressure. It hapoens and will improve with experience

You talk absolute nonsense. The likes of Tav and Goldson have been with the club HOW LONG? How much experience do they damn well need within the SPL exactly? 

2 hours ago, SPWF said:

When the team and manager are worthy of backing, they’re backed. Like the first half of the season. The second half of the season they’ve proven themselves to be useless sacks of shite. 

They've been backed by fans but not the board or the PR dept about the media. How many times early in the season, when we were winning did c1872 speak out about the media, when Traynor should have been doing it? How many times did Gerrard say he's not happy with ref decisions? The board/ PR dept need to except a portion of the blame for this collapse and stop with the dignified silence. 

9 hours ago, jbm26896 said:

What a fucking stupid post OP. Of course we want to back the team, but what have they shown us post 29th Dec. Fuck all!.

We were one point behind they cunts with a game in hand, goal difference level. As it stands, 16 points behind (2 games in hand as I type) but they are 26+GD aswell. That's a fucking disgrace. A Team shouldn't fold like that. The players are bottle merchants and have plenty players with enough experience, that have now downed tools.

30 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

What a fucking stupid post OP. Of course we want to back the team, but what have they shown us post 29th Dec. Fuck all!.

We were one point behind they cunts with a game in hand, goal difference level. As it stands, 16 points behind (2 games in hand as I type) but they are 26+GD aswell. That's a fucking disgrace. A Team shouldn't fold like that. The players are bottle merchants and have plenty players with enough experience, that have now downed tools.

This 👍

12 hours ago, jbm26896 said:

There was nothing wrong with his choices , 

A gift of a goal and a host of missed chances.

I honestly was happy with his team selection. 

Who else could he play?

What happened to the "Two players for every position" mantra ?

13 hours ago, jbm26896 said:

Manager and players are not producing results so the fans are bound to feel depressed and disenchanted at the moment. Our supporters have been through the mill since we were thrown down the leagues and this season when many thought we had a genuine chance of silverware the players have shat it again. There's no question our fans have backed the team and manager, it's what we Rangers fans do, our loyalty has never been an issue. Us as fans can do no more, it's down to the 11 on the park to lift us again. 

Archived